Thread: Storage

Forum Regular

Storage

Does anyone have any ideas on record storage. My collection is growing and I was wondering if anyone new of a company that sells shelving for LPs? Currently my collection is in an old chest.
    ReVoX S-25 40wpc Integrated Amplifier, Klipsch LaScala Speakers, Grado SR-60 cans, Rega P-2 table w/glass platter and 300 arm, Toshiba SD-3950 Power cord, transport and output mods, MIT 8' Terminator II Speaker Cables, Montser/DIY IC cables, Marinco 3 prong w/10 ga. DIY power cables, Ferrite Core noise supression clamp on IC's and power cables, Isolation spikes for digital source, Tube insulation for IC cables and speaker wire.

Can a crooner get a gig? dean_martin's Avatar
    Boltz sells LP storage units but they're expensive. You can check the ads in mags like Stereophile for other companies. You can also check out www.audioadvisor.com to see what they have. I don't know whether any of the more budget-minded companies like Salamander have gotten into vinyl storage. I bought a couple of cardboard boxes designed for LP storage for a move. I got them at an independent record store. They're convenient and inexpensive and mine are still in use after 7 years. Please post if you find anything.

Thread Information