Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Poultrygeist View Post
    Check out the March 24 blog by Vic Trola regarding Chinese gear and the boutique brands.

http://victrolax.blogspot.com/
    Well the way I see it....I would never pay full price for any gear...Chinese or American boutique....there is not piece of gear that I own that I paid full price for.

Edit....I take that back. I paid full price for a pair of Paradigm monitor 7v3 back in 2002 that I use in my home theater. Out side of that everything at a discount well bellow the asking price.
    Last edited by frenchmon; 08-03-2011 at 11:25 AM.
    Music...let it into your soul and be moved....with Canton...Pure Music

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    W10 i5 Quad core processor 8GB RAM/Jriver 20/ Fidelizer Optimizer/ iFI Micro DSD DAC-iUSB 3.0/Vincent SA - T1/Vincent SP-331 MK /MMF-7.1/2M BLACK/MS Phenomena ll+/Canton Vento 830.2

Ok as I said I would....I found the link for those quotes by Vincent and ShengYa

http://audio-nirvana.fortunecity.net.../chinawayg.htm

07/09/2003- While writing this article I contacted Sintron, the european importer of Shengya products, to ask them about their products and this is the answer I have received. Thanks to Sintron for this information:

Dear Mr. Ruiz,
    We are pleased to notice your interest in our Hi-Fi Products and see below for your question! Production place China as like more and more brands do, of course. Shengya are different to Vincent although the housings are temporatly the same which are able to give confused but shouldn't happened as far as Shengya wouldn't and couldn't be commercialize in Europe. Enginering by co-venture as well as technical modifications/specifications are concerned and these are relevant under industrial secret. Best regards. Olivier Kasjan//SINTRON.

09/09/2003- More information about Shengya, kindly provided by the chinese company. Thanks very much to Shengya:

Dear Mr. Ruiz,
    Thanks for your Email! Yes, that's true about your questions! 1. Vincent products are made by us in China and all the design is different with Shengya and Vincent produts are sale in Europe by Sintron. 2. Whats the different between them? Some of them IC/capacitor/transformer/tube/remote control etc. Of course, they will more better in Vincent and more expensive. Any questions pls don't hesitate to contact us! Thank you! BRGD Abby_Jiang.
    Music...let it into your soul and be moved....with Canton...Pure Music

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    W10 i5 Quad core processor 8GB RAM/Jriver 20/ Fidelizer Optimizer/ iFI Micro DSD DAC-iUSB 3.0/Vincent SA - T1/Vincent SP-331 MK /MMF-7.1/2M BLACK/MS Phenomena ll+/Canton Vento 830.2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information