Forum Regular

Should I get a Nad C272 power amp?

I've got a Yamaha RX-V640 and B&W DM604 & 602 S3 and LCR600 S3 and I want to buy a power amp for the fronts because I hate the sound I get with this amp in stereo (in HC it's ok but I usually listen to cd's). I liked the sound of the stereo integrated C320BEE on my speakers so I thought it'd be a good idea buying a C272 (2*150Watts) to keep my Yamaha that works well in HC and get a good amp for stereo.
    Could anybody tell me if it'd be ok that way?
    If anybody got that amp, please tell me how it sounds and if will match my 604 (they didn't sound well on a new Rotel).
    Could also anybody tell me about Marantz MA-6100 and MA-700

Forum Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by mounirtaha
    I've got a Yamaha RX-V640 and B&W DM604 & 602 S3 and LCR600 S3 and I want to buy a power amp for the fronts because I hate the sound I get with this amp in stereo (in HC it's ok but I usually listen to cd's). I liked the sound of the stereo integrated C320BEE on my speakers so I thought it'd be a good idea buying a C272 (2*150Watts) to keep my Yamaha that works well in HC and get a good amp for stereo.
    Could anybody tell me if it'd be ok that way?
    If anybody got that amp, please tell me how it sounds and if will match my 604 (they didn't sound well on a new Rotel).
    Could also anybody tell me about Marantz MA-6100 and MA-700
    I'm on the same boat as you are. Hopefully someone will answer your call. I hate the sound my RX-V650 produced thru my beloved speakers. They just don't click. I wanted to get a NAD C320BEE or C352. But my budget tell me that C320BEE is what I can afford for now. SAD, SAD DAY. Buying too much good at one time really do hurt my bank accounts for this month.

Forum Regular
    Me too. The only things that keeps me from buying it right now is my account. I've already spent too much.

Thread Information