Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 58
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Oh Krell, my Krell

  1. #26
    Shostakovich fan Feanor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    London, Ontario
    Posts
    8,127
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnMichael View Post
    ... One day I need to listen to another Class D amp to see if what troubles me about the Onkyo is typical with Class D designs. I have even been thinking about a budget integrated amp as a back up for the Krell and selling the Onkyo. ...
    What qualifies as 'budget', JM?

    The Peachtree nova65SE looks kind of interesting to me, and it's presently only $800. It's a class D with tube buffered input; it has a built in Sabre DAC but no phono. See HERE.


  2. #27
    Forum Regular blackraven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    St. Paul, Minnesota
    Posts
    5,421
    Teac has some nice integrated amps like this one for $699

    AX-501 | TEAC

    Dagogo has given some of their gear nice reviews.
    Pass Labs X250 amp, BAT Vk-51se Preamp,
    Thorens TD-145 TT, Bellari phono preamp, Nagaoka MP-200 Cartridge
    Magnepan QR1.6 speakers
    Luxman DA-06 DAC
    Van Alstine Ultra Plus Hybrid Tube DAC
    Dual Martin Logan Original Dynamo Subs
    Parasound A21 amp
    Vintage Luxman T-110 tuner
    Magnepan MMG's, Grant Fidelity DAC-11, Class D CDA254 amp
    Monitor Audio S1 speakers, PSB B6 speakers
    Vintage Technic's Integrated amp
    Music Hall 25.2 CDP
    Adcom GFR 700 AVR
    Cables- Cardas, Silnote, BJC
    Velodyne CHT 8 sub

  3. #28
    Super Moderator Site Moderator JohnMichael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Central Ohio
    Posts
    6,307
    I was just trying to listen to the Onkyo for a few hours of music when it became fatiguing. I certainly do not want another Class D amp. I just need to be patient for the Krell.
    JohnMichael
    Vinyl Rega Planar 2, Incognito rewire, Deepgroove subplatter, ceramic bearing, Michell Technoweight, Rega 24V motor, TTPSU, FunkFirm Achroplat platter, Michael Lim top and bottom braces, 2 Rega feet and one RDC cone, Benz MC Gold, Fanfare 3/PSU 1.
    Digital
    Sony SCD-XA5400ES SACD/cd SID mat, Marantz SA 8001
    Int. Amp Krell S-300i
    Speaker
    JBL Studio 530's/Sanus SF22 stands
    Cables
    AQ SPKR and AQ XLR and IC

  4. #29
    Kursun
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Izmir, Turkey
    Posts
    145

    Class D vs. Class AB

    I hope all goes well with your Krell.It depends which class D amplifier you listen to.I think the sound I get from my custom class A amplifier and from my Pioneer SC-LX87 av receiver (class d power amp section) is superior to ANY class AB amplifier. I can't stand the crossover distortion of class AB amplifiers.

  5. #30
    Forum Regular Jack in Wilmington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,481
    Quote Originally Posted by Kursun View Post
    I hope all goes well with your Krell.It depends which class D amplifier you listen to.I think the sound I get from my custom class A amplifier and from my Pioneer SC-LX87 av receiver (class d power amp section) is superior to ANY class AB amplifier. I can't stand the crossover distortion of class AB amplifiers.
    I haven't noticed any distortion. Maybe that's because I keep mine in class A.
    2 Channel System
    Dynaudio Contour 1.8 Mk II
    Pass Labs X150.5 (Amp)
    Cary SLP-03 (Preamp)
    Music Hall MMF 5.1 (TT)
    Goldring 1012GX (Cart.)
    Pro-ject SE II (Phono Box)
    Rotel RCD-1072 (CD Player)
    Bryston BDA-1 ( DAC )
    Sennheiser HD-600 (Headphones)
    Musical Fidelity Xcan V3 (Headphone Amp) _

    HT System
    Usher X-719 (Mains)
    Usher X-616 (Center)
    Usher S-520 (Surrounds)
    Rel T2 (Subwoofer)
    Anthem MCA20 (Amp)
    Yamaha RX-A830 (Receiver)
    Panasonic TH-46PZ85U (Plasma TV)
    Denon DBT-1713UD (BluRay/SACD)

  6. #31
    Forum Regular blackraven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    St. Paul, Minnesota
    Posts
    5,421
    No distortion with my Pass either. Never heard it with my Parasound A21 either.

    Some of the worst amps that I heard were NCores. A friend brought his NC monoblocks over to my house and we compared them to my Pass. He bought a new amp that week.
    Pass Labs X250 amp, BAT Vk-51se Preamp,
    Thorens TD-145 TT, Bellari phono preamp, Nagaoka MP-200 Cartridge
    Magnepan QR1.6 speakers
    Luxman DA-06 DAC
    Van Alstine Ultra Plus Hybrid Tube DAC
    Dual Martin Logan Original Dynamo Subs
    Parasound A21 amp
    Vintage Luxman T-110 tuner
    Magnepan MMG's, Grant Fidelity DAC-11, Class D CDA254 amp
    Monitor Audio S1 speakers, PSB B6 speakers
    Vintage Technic's Integrated amp
    Music Hall 25.2 CDP
    Adcom GFR 700 AVR
    Cables- Cardas, Silnote, BJC
    Velodyne CHT 8 sub

  7. #32
    Super Moderator Site Moderator JohnMichael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Central Ohio
    Posts
    6,307
    Quote Originally Posted by Kursun View Post
    I hope all goes well with your Krell.It depends which class D amplifier you listen to.I think the sound I get from my custom class A amplifier and from my Pioneer SC-LX87 av receiver (class d power amp section) is superior to ANY class AB amplifier. I can't stand the crossover distortion of class AB amplifiers.

    I am surprised that the switching distortion of Class D does not bother you if Class A/B crossover distortion does.
    JohnMichael
    Vinyl Rega Planar 2, Incognito rewire, Deepgroove subplatter, ceramic bearing, Michell Technoweight, Rega 24V motor, TTPSU, FunkFirm Achroplat platter, Michael Lim top and bottom braces, 2 Rega feet and one RDC cone, Benz MC Gold, Fanfare 3/PSU 1.
    Digital
    Sony SCD-XA5400ES SACD/cd SID mat, Marantz SA 8001
    Int. Amp Krell S-300i
    Speaker
    JBL Studio 530's/Sanus SF22 stands
    Cables
    AQ SPKR and AQ XLR and IC

  8. #33
    Kursun
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Izmir, Turkey
    Posts
    145
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnMichael View Post
    I am surprised that the switching distortion of Class D does not bother you if Class A/B crossover distortion does.
    Switching occurs at ultrasonic frequencies at which even my dog can't hear. Class AB amplifiers distort the wave at every frequency within human hearing range.Pass Labs amps of course are class A.

  9. #34
    Forum Regular blackraven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    St. Paul, Minnesota
    Posts
    5,421
    My Pass is Class A up to about 20wpc, maybe more, maybe less depending upon what you read. The Parasound was Class A up to 8-10wpc. Maybe my hearing is not good enough to hear it.
    Pass Labs X250 amp, BAT Vk-51se Preamp,
    Thorens TD-145 TT, Bellari phono preamp, Nagaoka MP-200 Cartridge
    Magnepan QR1.6 speakers
    Luxman DA-06 DAC
    Van Alstine Ultra Plus Hybrid Tube DAC
    Dual Martin Logan Original Dynamo Subs
    Parasound A21 amp
    Vintage Luxman T-110 tuner
    Magnepan MMG's, Grant Fidelity DAC-11, Class D CDA254 amp
    Monitor Audio S1 speakers, PSB B6 speakers
    Vintage Technic's Integrated amp
    Music Hall 25.2 CDP
    Adcom GFR 700 AVR
    Cables- Cardas, Silnote, BJC
    Velodyne CHT 8 sub

  10. #35
    Kursun
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Izmir, Turkey
    Posts
    145
    20W per channel is probably all you need most of the time.My thesis is that class D amplifiers have matured now and a properly designed and built class D amplifier is superior to class AB designs.

  11. #36
    Super Moderator Site Moderator JohnMichael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Central Ohio
    Posts
    6,307
    Just because something is happening in the frequencies above human hearing does not mean it does not interfere with the music.
    JohnMichael
    Vinyl Rega Planar 2, Incognito rewire, Deepgroove subplatter, ceramic bearing, Michell Technoweight, Rega 24V motor, TTPSU, FunkFirm Achroplat platter, Michael Lim top and bottom braces, 2 Rega feet and one RDC cone, Benz MC Gold, Fanfare 3/PSU 1.
    Digital
    Sony SCD-XA5400ES SACD/cd SID mat, Marantz SA 8001
    Int. Amp Krell S-300i
    Speaker
    JBL Studio 530's/Sanus SF22 stands
    Cables
    AQ SPKR and AQ XLR and IC

  12. #37
    Kursun
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Izmir, Turkey
    Posts
    145
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnMichael View Post
    Just because something is happening in the frequencies above human hearing does not mean it does not interfere with the music.
    Theoretically you may be correct.But my judgement is based on what I hear, not theories.

  13. #38
    Shostakovich fan Feanor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    London, Ontario
    Posts
    8,127
    Quote Originally Posted by Kursun View Post
    20W per channel is probably all you need most of the time.My thesis is that class D amplifiers have matured now and a properly designed and built class D amplifier is superior to class AB designs.
    No, I don't acceot the global assertion that class D amps are now superior to class AB amps.

    There are two things I do believe however: (1) class D amps don't all sound the same, and (2) some class D amp sound better than some class AB amps.

  14. #39
    Forum Regular Jack in Wilmington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,481
    Quote Originally Posted by Kursun View Post
    20W per channel is probably all you need most of the time.My thesis is that class D amplifiers have matured now and a properly designed and built class D amplifier is superior to class AB designs.
    If you can get one of the major audio publications ( Stereophile or The Absolute Sound for example) to agree with you, then your theory might hold water. It doesn't sound like those of us with AB amps who have previously owned class D agree.
    2 Channel System
    Dynaudio Contour 1.8 Mk II
    Pass Labs X150.5 (Amp)
    Cary SLP-03 (Preamp)
    Music Hall MMF 5.1 (TT)
    Goldring 1012GX (Cart.)
    Pro-ject SE II (Phono Box)
    Rotel RCD-1072 (CD Player)
    Bryston BDA-1 ( DAC )
    Sennheiser HD-600 (Headphones)
    Musical Fidelity Xcan V3 (Headphone Amp) _

    HT System
    Usher X-719 (Mains)
    Usher X-616 (Center)
    Usher S-520 (Surrounds)
    Rel T2 (Subwoofer)
    Anthem MCA20 (Amp)
    Yamaha RX-A830 (Receiver)
    Panasonic TH-46PZ85U (Plasma TV)
    Denon DBT-1713UD (BluRay/SACD)

  15. #40
    Kursun
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Izmir, Turkey
    Posts
    145
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack in Wilmington View Post
    If you can get one of the major audio publications ( Stereophile or The Absolute Sound for example) to agree with you, then your theory might hold water. It doesn't sound like those of us with AB amps who have previously owned class D agree.
    ““…previously” might be the key Word here. Class D has evolved. Once it was only good for subwoofers. I am not a circuit design guru but higher switching frequencies may have helped a lot.______“A lot of times, people don't know what they want until you show it to them.” – Steve Jobs______A lot of people aren’t aware of the virtues of class A. But they do have their drawbacks. People believe class D is just not good enough…So manufacturers shovel class AB through consumers’ throats. Because it is practical to design and sell class AB.I had been blessed/cursed with a pair of Yamaha NS1000M speakers. Like my AKG K701 headphones they let you hear tiniest amount of defect in the source. For me they are the best speakers in the world regardless of price. For those of you not familiar with these speakers here is a short glimpse: Yamaha NS-1000M | I have used several class AB amplifiers to drive the Yamaha NS1000Ms with disastrous results. Midrange and highs were much too bright and hard, too little bass. I decided to build a solid state class A power amplifier to drive it. Postimage.org / Pure Class A Power Amplifier II Result was unbelievable. Midrange and highs are now transparent as pure water and bass is deep with great authority (although power is only a 2x30W./that'a 500W torodidal power transformer inside).Later when it was time to replace my AV receiver I looked at the top of the line Pioneer receivers, I was disappointed to see that all of their higher models were class D. I didn’t think fondly of class D at the time. Well I bought Pioneer SC-LX87 anyway. When I hooked it up, WOW! Its sound is almost close to the class A power amplifier! Class A amplifier on steroids!The truth is Class AB is practical for the industry to build and the consumer to buy. Both the industry and the consumer is happy. I don’t know why Stereophile or other publications investigate the matter. Though they do their listening evaluation I think one problem lies with the labs measuring THD and IM while the amplifier is connected to purely resistive 8 ohm dummy loads. The general public starts to think their amplifier is totally distortion free, while class B/AB crossover distortion grind their ears.
    Last edited by Kursun; 09-11-2015 at 03:04 AM.

  16. #41
    Kursun
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Izmir, Turkey
    Posts
    145
    Sorry,I don't know why my paragraphs are garbled.

  17. #42
    Forum Regular Jack in Wilmington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,481
    Quote Originally Posted by Kursun View Post
    ““…previously” might be the key Word here. Class D has evolved. Once it was only good for subwoofers. I am not a circuit design guru but higher switching frequencies may have helped a lot.______“A lot of times, people don't know what they want until you show it to them.” – Steve Jobs______A lot of people aren’t aware of the virtues of class A. But they do have their drawbacks. People believe class D is just not good enough…So manufacturers shovel class AB through consumers’ throats. Because it is practical to design and sell class AB.I had been blessed/cursed with a pair of Yamaha NS1000M speakers. Like my AKG K701 headphones they let you hear tiniest amount of defect in the source. For me they are the best speakers in the world regardless of price. For those of you not familiar with these speakers here is a short glimpse: Yamaha NS-1000M | I have used several class AB amplifiers to drive the Yamaha NS1000Ms with disastrous results. Midrange and highs were much too bright and hard, too little bass. I decided to build a solid state class A power amplifier to drive it. Postimage.org / Pure Class A Power Amplifier II Result was unbelievable. Midrange and highs are now transparent as pure water and bass is deep with great authority (although power is only a 2x30W./that'a 500W torodidal power transformer inside).Later when it was time to replace my AV receiver I looked at the top of the line Pioneer receivers, I was disappointed to see that all of their higher models were class D. I didn’t think fondly of class D at the time. Well I bought Pioneer SC-LX87 anyway. When I hooked it up, WOW! Its sound is almost close to the class A power amplifier! Class A amplifier on steroids!The truth is Class AB is practical for the industry to build and the consumer to buy. Both the industry and the consumer is happy. I don’t know why Stereophile or other publications investigate the matter. Though they do their listening evaluation I think one problem lies with the labs measuring THD and IM while the amplifier is connected to purely resistive 8 ohm dummy loads. The general public starts to think their amplifier is totally distortion free, while class B/AB crossover distortion grind their ears.
    I just know that I've had 2 class D amps in my system, a tube amp and a solid state and neither could drive my speakers like my Pass Labs amp can drive them. The class D's just seem to fall apart when the music got complex and didn't take the highs to their apex and instead rolled them off. If you're right I'd expect to see some class D amps rated in the Class "A" or even "B" when Stereophile does their annual best of the best article. I'll look for that this year when the article hits the news stand. I'll also read closely the articles on class D amps and see if they mention being better now than class AB.
    2 Channel System
    Dynaudio Contour 1.8 Mk II
    Pass Labs X150.5 (Amp)
    Cary SLP-03 (Preamp)
    Music Hall MMF 5.1 (TT)
    Goldring 1012GX (Cart.)
    Pro-ject SE II (Phono Box)
    Rotel RCD-1072 (CD Player)
    Bryston BDA-1 ( DAC )
    Sennheiser HD-600 (Headphones)
    Musical Fidelity Xcan V3 (Headphone Amp) _

    HT System
    Usher X-719 (Mains)
    Usher X-616 (Center)
    Usher S-520 (Surrounds)
    Rel T2 (Subwoofer)
    Anthem MCA20 (Amp)
    Yamaha RX-A830 (Receiver)
    Panasonic TH-46PZ85U (Plasma TV)
    Denon DBT-1713UD (BluRay/SACD)

  18. #43
    Kursun
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Izmir, Turkey
    Posts
    145
    If you have a Pass Labs amplifier, anything by Nelson Pass, I frankly think you don't need to look any further.

  19. #44
    Forum Regular Jack in Wilmington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,481
    Quote Originally Posted by Kursun View Post
    If you have a Pass Labs amplifier, anything by Nelson Pass, I frankly think you don't need to look any further.
    I agree, I didn't feel like I had to, but then you got me thinking that maybe I missed something in my two class D amps. Maybe with a speaker that is an easier load like an 8 ohm 90 sensitivity speaker.
    2 Channel System
    Dynaudio Contour 1.8 Mk II
    Pass Labs X150.5 (Amp)
    Cary SLP-03 (Preamp)
    Music Hall MMF 5.1 (TT)
    Goldring 1012GX (Cart.)
    Pro-ject SE II (Phono Box)
    Rotel RCD-1072 (CD Player)
    Bryston BDA-1 ( DAC )
    Sennheiser HD-600 (Headphones)
    Musical Fidelity Xcan V3 (Headphone Amp) _

    HT System
    Usher X-719 (Mains)
    Usher X-616 (Center)
    Usher S-520 (Surrounds)
    Rel T2 (Subwoofer)
    Anthem MCA20 (Amp)
    Yamaha RX-A830 (Receiver)
    Panasonic TH-46PZ85U (Plasma TV)
    Denon DBT-1713UD (BluRay/SACD)

  20. #45
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    St. Louis, MO, USA
    Posts
    10,176
    Class D is popular now, almost every large manufacturer has something Class D to offer and several Class D only brands like Red Dragon, NuForce, Channel Island etc. I just had in my system a great set of Class D monoblocks from Merrill Audio. In evaluating it is good to have another good amp to compare with like the Pass. In short, the Veritas were smooth, clear, detailed, quick and powerful. In comparing the two brands there were some trades. I didn't notice this before but have been told Class D lacks in dynamics. It took me a while to notice this in the Veritas due to the fast transients but on a particular song it became apparent. The song starts soft then swells with intensity on the Pass, the same song on the Veritas the music didn't swell. Once I became aware of the difference I could hear it in voices and other areas. Despite this nature in the Veritas they were still musical and had good timing.

    In the end I still preferred my Pass for what I already mentioned plus I enjoy the warmer midrange and fuller bass.

    It's to the point now that you can't stereotype Class D any more and that's a good thing. The Veritas has pristine tones on things like bells, cymbals etc. that were not fatiguing at all. It will really depend on what one likes to listen to and you are going for. If you wanted max detail from a recording the Veritas would be hard to beat. They also had good bass it was super controlled.

  21. #46
    Super Moderator Site Moderator JohnMichael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Central Ohio
    Posts
    6,307
    I just checked emails and a notice from UPS states that my Krell will be home tomorrow. Tonight I am working my seventh night in a row but I think I will have the energy to put it back in the system. I do not know what they repaired until I read the packing slip. Sounds like no sleep tomorrow. Thanks Krell!
    JohnMichael
    Vinyl Rega Planar 2, Incognito rewire, Deepgroove subplatter, ceramic bearing, Michell Technoweight, Rega 24V motor, TTPSU, FunkFirm Achroplat platter, Michael Lim top and bottom braces, 2 Rega feet and one RDC cone, Benz MC Gold, Fanfare 3/PSU 1.
    Digital
    Sony SCD-XA5400ES SACD/cd SID mat, Marantz SA 8001
    Int. Amp Krell S-300i
    Speaker
    JBL Studio 530's/Sanus SF22 stands
    Cables
    AQ SPKR and AQ XLR and IC

  22. #47
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    St. Louis, MO, USA
    Posts
    10,176
    JM will be a happy camper

  23. #48
    Shostakovich fan Feanor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    London, Ontario
    Posts
    8,127
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Peabody View Post
    Class D is popular now, almost every large manufacturer has something Class D to offer and several Class D only brands like Red Dragon, NuForce, Channel Island etc. I just had in my system a great set of Class D monoblocks from Merrill Audio. In evaluating it is good to have another good amp to compare with like the Pass. In short, the Veritas were smooth, clear, detailed, quick and powerful. In comparing the two brands there were some trades. I didn't notice this before but have been told Class D lacks in dynamics. It took me a while to notice this in the Veritas due to the fast transients but on a particular song it became apparent. The song starts soft then swells with intensity on the Pass, the same song on the Veritas the music didn't swell. Once I became aware of the difference I could hear it in voices and other areas. Despite this nature in the Veritas they were still musical and had good timing.

    In the end I still preferred my Pass for what I already mentioned plus I enjoy the warmer midrange and fuller bass.

    It's to the point now that you can't stereotype Class D any more and that's a good thing. The Veritas has pristine tones on things like bells, cymbals etc. that were not fatiguing at all. It will really depend on what one likes to listen to and you are going for. If you wanted max detail from a recording the Veritas would be hard to beat. They also had good bass it was super controlled.
    Ha! Remarkable: this is pretty close to how I would describe the difference between my Pass Labs X150.5 and my Class D Audio SDS-258. I would only add that the Pass has not exactly more detail, but more palpable 3D imaging and soundstage depth.

    One difference between the CLD SDS-258 and the Merrill Veritas though: the former cost $650 while the latter cost $12,000.

  24. #49
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    St. Louis, MO, USA
    Posts
    10,176
    Quote Originally Posted by Feanor View Post
    Ha! Remarkable: this is pretty close to how I would describe the difference between my Pass Labs X150.5 and my Class D Audio SDS-258. I would only add that the Pass has not exactly more detail, but more palpable 3D imaging and soundstage depth.

    One difference between the CLD SDS-258 and the Merrill Veritas though: the former cost $650 while the latter cost $12,000.
    The Merrill had more detail in laying bare what was in the track, it was musical, I just find Pass a very satisfying balance of all aspects to my taste.

    I auditioned the Class D amp Harley had, not sure where your amp is in the line compared to his. The Class D doesn't compare to the Merrill, whether it's worth the many times more in price only the listener could say. Merrill has taken best of show at a couple of the audio shows.

    I'm curious what these Red Dragon amps sound like, made in the U.S. and also reasonably priced.

  25. #50
    Super Moderator Site Moderator JohnMichael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Central Ohio
    Posts
    6,307
    My Krell is home and sounding good. So much more instrumental texture than with the Onkyo. Cheers to a long life.
    JohnMichael
    Vinyl Rega Planar 2, Incognito rewire, Deepgroove subplatter, ceramic bearing, Michell Technoweight, Rega 24V motor, TTPSU, FunkFirm Achroplat platter, Michael Lim top and bottom braces, 2 Rega feet and one RDC cone, Benz MC Gold, Fanfare 3/PSU 1.
    Digital
    Sony SCD-XA5400ES SACD/cd SID mat, Marantz SA 8001
    Int. Amp Krell S-300i
    Speaker
    JBL Studio 530's/Sanus SF22 stands
    Cables
    AQ SPKR and AQ XLR and IC

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •