Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Suspended

For you pixelthis

Quote Originally Posted by pixelthis
    Well, rich, I like you, even tho your comprehension is right down there with sir t.
    Exactly as I noted. I read you like a book.
    You made a joke, I joked back, you think I was serious about TI getting its integrated chip from a crashed flying saucer?
    Your jokes read too much like insults. You insult people left and right with no indication of sarcasm. And your perceived angry disposition reinforces that fact.
    NOW i DID SAY SOME RATHER DEROGATORY THINGS ABOUT TI, and for the most part, they were true. Sorry if you cant take some criticism.
    You don't know anything about my company sir. Again, if your real personality is anything like the one you portray here, you'd never get a foot in the door. TI prides itself on its high ethical standards.
    As for TI'S hiring practices, well so what what? I expect no less from ANY company,
    what you describe is the bare minimum.
    Really? You work for a security firm correct? We contract with Allied Barton; I see many of their employees during the day, Why is that, and does it work that way with your company as well?
    Unlike you I HAVE BEEN in the south a long time, my entire life. I know probably better than you what happens when one group is persecuted by another. And I DONT LIKE IT.
    Don't know what brought this on, but now things become very clear, so let me make it clear to you:
    And I dont care about how many products they have their devices in, etc. That just shows
    how much money you can make catering to the lowest common denomonator,
    and how much money you can make being a govt contractor.
    This is again, just another way that you show your ignorance. I'm glad you don't know how many products TI has chips in, as long as you spout comments like this one off, you prove your ignorance to everyone reading your responses. From what you've just taught me with this attempt to psychoanalyze me, you ARE the lowest common denominator of society. By the way, Rockwell is no longer part of Texas Instruments so I don't know where you get this government contractor bit. We do still own Burr Brown though.
    My experience with TI and its rather mediocre products is a rather long one, I KNOW WHAT i AM TALKING ABOUT.
    Do you think that by turning on caps that this helps you convince people that you really know what you're talking about? Insult my company as much as you wish sir, you mean nothing to us.
    Now back to you, I dont know how to tell you, rich in your own mind, but you're rather, ah, shallow.
    This is where the real psychoanalysis starts right? Before I go any further, notice that I spelled psychoanalysis correctly.
    You talk about firebirds and hooters girls like you're stuck in another decade or something.
    Stuck in another decade? Wrong thread. I haven't been to a Hooters resturant recently, but I think they still exist here in the 21st century, and they still hire young black, white, hispanic, indian, asain, oriental females. I talk about firebirds because I own one. And I think I talk about it in the correct context. (Just guessing that's what you're talking about).
    You talk about living in "the moment", great until you get to the next moment.
    You are like what a lot of america turns out...LITE.
    Like lite beer, scratch under your surface and what do you find? More surface.
    Ever read a book? You don't read instruction manuels so I doubt it.
    Ever tilt at a windmill? Try to understand something bigger than you?
    Sleep with a woman who was more beautiful on the inside than the outside?
    Now shallow aint bad, it can be rather amusing, but its just too easy to make jabs
    at the un-selfaware.
    You don't know me sir, you know only a stage presence. Although I will admit that in this community as well as the real world, I try to have a positive influence on the lives of all I touch. My sense of humor is how I accomplish that goal. You on the other hand do nothing more than belittle anyone who looks cross eyed at you, just like a spoiled little two year old. Remember what I said earlier, I owe you nothing, so if you don't like what I write (and don't try to rise above your well entrenched reputation here by telling me you like me.. you like no one), stay away from me. Get your own house in order before you try to analyze someone elses.
    Now a event is unfolding, in slow motion, kinda. I heard a guy on the net, lost 40 grand in a DAY.
    Basically , 401k kid, you're gonna wake up one day, and find that everybody has called in
    there notes, China, the middle east, etc. And you 401k will still be there, but the k will stand for krud.
    401K kid? WTF are you talking about? Does your security company even offer one? Last I checked, 401K plans ARE the tool for retirement income. Where do you get the idea that my 401K plan is going to tank? See? This is just another example of how ignorant you are. Prove to me that my plan is going to be crud (yes, that's crud with a C) when I retire. Are you telling me that you know how I invest in my 401K plan? Are you telling me that you know how my plan is even set up?
    And you're gonna have to go out and find a REAL job,
    Whats a real job in your opinion? Sitting behind a desk, watching patients to see if their gowns are undone in the back Maybe you should take a long hard look at yourself in the mirror sir.
    and attract a woman by your own
    natural skills, not just pay the going rate.
    This is the joke part right? My sarcasm detector is smoking again.
    And eat stuff that youi used to throw away.
    And the experience, if it doesnt kill ya, will make you a much better human.
    But until then, you're gonna be shallow.
    I throw away chicken fat, I don't eat grisstle, and corn cobs really turn me off. If I start eating them will I become a deeper individual? Is that what you're getting at?
    Doesnt mean that I or others dont like you, it just means that you dont get our jokes
    I know who my friends are here, and I wouldn't lump myself in the same category as everyone else if I were you. You don't have ANY sense of community sir.

Edits per RnT's request
    Last edited by JohnMichael; 01-28-2008 at 09:23 AM.

I feel that was actually a fairly civilized exchange

Quote Originally Posted by audio amateur
    I feel that was actually a fairly civilized exchange
    Check back tomorrow.
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

Steel Cage huh?

And so it begins....,..

Suspended
    It's not likely he knows how to get here so I'll link it.

L.J. I mean absolutely no offense to you. Are we good?

Super Moderator Site Moderator JohnMichael's Avatar
    What the hell is going on around here. Did someone spike the water cooler. Here we are in the steel cage, they are fighting over trurntables, Melvin has been causing a stir and we have brand new members with zero post count private messaging to spam. I need a glass of wine. Carry on men.
    JohnMichael
    Vinyl Rega Planar 2, Incognito rewire, Deepgroove subplatter, ceramic bearing, Michell Technoweight, Rega 24V motor, TTPSU, FunkFirm Achroplat platter, Michael Lim top and bottom braces, 2 Rega feet and one RDC cones. Grado Sonata, Moon 110 LP phono.
    Digital
    Sony SCD-XA5400ES SACD/cd SID mat, Marantz SA 8001
    Int. Amp Krell S-300i
    Speaker
    Monitor Audio RS6
    Cables
    AQ SPKR and AQ XLR and IC

Ajani
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich-n-Texas
    Don't know what brought this on, but now things become very clear, so let me make it clear to you: Neither I, my parents, nor my grandparents owned slaves. Yeah, I'm from the liberal north, the part of the country that fought to end slavery. Don't forget that. I owe you nothing. No one else here owes you anything either. You got a problem with white people take it up with your tool, Al Sharpton...........
    You might want to be careful with statements like that....

Not all Black/Other Minorities feel that White people owe them anything....

And since you really don't know what race Pixel is.... jumping to the conclusion that he's a black guy who feels you owe him something, is bordering on offensive....

Though I do agree with your point somewhat.... personally, I don't believe in this generational hatred... Children should bot be punished for the crimes of their parents (even if those parents never went to jail for their crimes)....

Oh sure. You worry about LJ's feeling. What about mine?
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

Suspended
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajani
    You might want to be careful with statements like that....

Not all Black/Other Minorities feel that White people owe them anything....

And since you really don't know what race Pixel is.... jumping to the conclusion that he's a black guy who feels you owe him something, is bordering on offensive....

Though I do agree with your point somewhat.... personally, I don't believe in this generational hatred... Children should bot be punished for the crimes of their parents (even if those parents never went to jail for their crimes)....
    Thank you for your input. This is between myself and pixelthis. I made it clear in the other thread that I'd respond to him here in a more appropriate forum. I didn't ask you or anyone else to follow. If you find my words offensive, please remove yourself from this thread.

Rep points are my LIFE!! Groundbeef's Avatar
    Reading this post is somewhat distasteful.

Sort of like the Pixel/PS "debate" over who did/didn't do something.

Rich, you are cool, and I enjoy your posts. Pixel, not so much.

Be careful you don't dirty yourself too much Rich, sometimes its best to leave ignorant fools to themselves.

Now, GM did you bring any popcorn, or are you gonna hog it like you do the ladies?
    Pioneer Reciever VSX-1015TX
    JBL Speakers
    Pioneer Plasma PDP-5071HD
    Xbox 360 (The Console to Own)
    Sony BDP-550
    DirecTV DVR HD20 Reciever
    1 Schnoodle
    2 Guinia Pigs

Ajani
    Thank you for your input. This is between myself and pixelthis. I made it clear in the other thread that I'd respond to him here in a more appropriate forum. I didn't ask you or anyone else to follow. If you find my words offensive, please remove yourself from this thread.
    My input was just meant to be helpful advice (my apologies if it seemed to be some kind of an attack on you)... and since I have no issue with you... I'll leave you and Pixel to duke it out....

Good Luck...

Quote Originally Posted by Groundbeef

Now, GM did you bring any popcorn, or are you gonna hog it like you do the ladies?
    I am willing to share both.

Quote Originally Posted by GMichael
    I am willing to share both.
    I'd rather not. Remeber last time you tried that? You got confused and put lube on the popcorn, and buttered the ladies.
    JBL Speakers
    Sony BDP-550
    1 Schnoodle
    2 Guinia Pigs

At least it worked for the ladies.

The popcorn just had a slight aftertaste.

At least it worked for the ladies.

The popcorn just had a slight aftertaste.
    Ugggh. Remind me to skip the "popcorn balls" at your next party.
    JBL Speakers
    Sony BDP-550
    1 Schnoodle
    2 Guinia Pigs

Quote Originally Posted by Groundbeef
    Ugggh. Remind me to skip the "popcorn balls" at your next party.
    Those were not made from corn. Closer to beef. You should like them.

JSE
    It's about time someone unlocked the Steel Cage again. Pretty tame so far though. '

Let's git-it on! Magots!

JSE

Those were not made from corn. Closer to beef. You should like them.
    Tell you what. You stick to the balls-whatever you make them from. I'm going to concentrate on the coconuts, and cantaloupes.
    JBL Speakers
    Sony BDP-550
    1 Schnoodle
    2 Guinia Pigs

The larger ones are from bulls that lost in the fight the night before.
    The smaller ones? Well, the bulls don't always loose.

Man of the People Forums Moderator bobsticks's Avatar
    I like JSE's Big John McCarthy impersonation. C'mon boys, somebody throw down, dammit...I paid good money to...nevermind.
    Last edited by bobsticks; 01-24-2008 at 05:45 PM.

Department of Heuristics and Research on Material Applications
    Pix only posts in the wee hours of the morn' so this flame war is likely to have the intensity of Kasparov vs. Topalov...

Musicaholic Forums Moderator ForeverAutumn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnMichael
    What the hell is going on around here. Did someone spike the water cooler. Here we are in the steel cage, they are fighting over trurntables, Melvin has been causing a stir and we have brand new members with zero post count private messaging to spam. I need a glass of wine. Carry on men.
    LOL.

Who's Melvin?

Suspended
    FA, this is not a place for a lady.

GB, is making sense Rich. Pix is an inbred mental midget. No matter how much proof you show him he is wrong he does not change his mind and he can't show one shred of evidence to back his warped opinion and statements. I don't know what happened to PS but he was right when he tagged Pix a troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Peabody
    I don't know what happened to PS but he was right when he tagged Pix a troll.
    now that's a classic case of the pot calling the kettle black.

I think PS was shown the door when it turned out he was a reincarnation of a known plagerist and a serial troll who has posted here under several monikers over the past few years. ...but several members are familiar with his modus operandi (sp?) and syntax.

Then it's only a matter of time before he's shown the door ...again. he's easily identified.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information