For you pixelthis

Printable View

• 11-07-2008, 11:06 AM
    Auricauricle
    Man, you have to let go of some o' this stuff! It's like a hair on a biscuit....*

*Not really the context to use the idiom; I just couldn't resist using it.
  • 11-07-2008, 11:41 AM
    GMichael
    I like hair on my biscuits. Keeps me warm at night.
  • 11-07-2008, 12:17 PM
    Auricauricle
    Thanks, GM.....It's just the image I was looking for! And just as soon as I was gettin' used to your eyeballs.....Talk about timing!
  • 11-07-2008, 12:19 PM
    Rich-n-Texas
    He meant biscus you knucklehead! :rolleyes:

(Two minutes too late.)
  • 11-07-2008, 12:24 PM
    Auricauricle
    Erm, uh....I don't get it! :cryin:

You big gorilla!
  • 11-07-2008, 12:32 PM
    bobsticks
    I like pie.
  • 11-07-2008, 12:37 PM
    Rich-n-Texas
    What pie? Why do I keep seeing people talking about pie??? I don't have any pie (Lord knows :rolleyes: )!

You were away for a while sticks, no?
  • 11-07-2008, 12:38 PM
    Auricauricle
    Somebody tell me two things: First, the expression, "I like pie". It reminds me of the movie "Revenge of the Nerds"....Is this a riposte to utter when words fail? Secondly, I would like to share one or two mp3 files with you, my Brethren of the Ether. How can I post such a file, or do I need to have it reformatted?

(Clapping hands, lighting incense and bowing as I back away from the shrine)
    GMichael
    With or without hair?
    Rich-n-Texas
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Auricauricle
    Erm, uh....I don't get it! :cryin:

You big gorilla!

Work with me boy! :mad2:
  • 11-07-2008, 12:43 PM
    bobsticks
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Rich-n-Texas
    What pie? Why do I keep seeing people talking about pie??? I don't have any pie (Lord knows :rolleyes: )!

You were away for a while sticks, no?

Ja. I had a high degree of existentialist angst...
  • 11-07-2008, 12:43 PM
    Auricauricle
    Quite flirtin' wid me, G Man....(I might be tempted).

Tex, I'm workin' wid you, but yer as cryptic as a spook, if ya get mag drift. (An quit bagin' yer head, boy. People are watchin').

An' you, Sticks: What's all the beef on angst? I like angst beef. It's like buffalo, only gamier. And not so fillin', if that really matters (and it doesn't)....
  • 11-07-2008, 12:44 PM
    bobsticks
    Quote:

Originally Posted by GMichael
    With or without hair?

It's a point of negotiation...usually evolving...and rarely static...hehehe
  • 11-07-2008, 12:46 PM
    bobsticks
    Quote:

Secondly, I would like to share one or two mp3 files with you, my Brethren of the Ether. How can I post such a file, or do I need to have it reformatted?

(Clapping hands, lighting incense and bowing as I back away from the shrine)

http://www.mediafire.com/
  • 11-07-2008, 12:55 PM
    Rich-n-Texas
    I'm comfortable with the direction this thread has taken. Confused as all hell, but comfortable nevertheless. :crazy:

(Note: I've never tried it w/o hair.)
  • 11-07-2008, 12:59 PM
    GMichael
    Quote:

Quite flirtin' wid me, G Man....(I might be tempted).

Tex, I'm workin' wid you, but yer as cryptic as a spook, if ya get mag drift. (An quit bagin' yer head, boy. People are watchin').

An' you, Sticks: What's all the beef on angst? I like angst beef. It's like buffalo, only gamier. And not so fillin', if that really matters (and it doesn't)....

Please don't tease me. I'll get all worked up and have to take it out on my honey tonight.
  • 11-07-2008, 01:02 PM
    Auricauricle
    Well Mrs. Butterworth better keep herself capped up tight, GM, 'cause you is just plumb loco, today, duder!

Aw, Rich... I told you you'd hurt your head. Put some ice on it. (Not down there, you darn fool!)
  • 11-07-2008, 01:04 PM
    Rich-n-Texas
    Quote:

Originally Posted by bobsticks
    Ja. I had a high degree of existentialist angst...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    Dread, sometimes called angst, anxiety or even anguish is a term that is common to many existentialist thinkers. Although its concrete properties may vary slightly, it is generally held to be the experience of our freedom and responsibility. The archetypal example is the example of the experience one has when standing on a cliff where one not only fears falling off it, but also dreads the possibility of throwing oneself off. In this experience that "nothing is holding me back," one senses the lack of anything that predetermines you to either throw yourself off or to stand still, and one experiences one's own freedom.

I don't know why you would feel this way. Maybe this explanation fits better...
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    It is also claimed, most famously by Sartre, that dread is the fear of nothing (no thing). This relates both to the inherent insecurity about the consequences of one's actions (related to the absurdity of the world), and to the fact that, in experiencing one's freedom, one also realises that one will be fully responsible for these consequences; there is no thing in you (your genes, for instance) that acts and that you can "blame" if something goes wrong.

• 11-07-2008, 01:06 PM
    Rich-n-Texas
    Quote:

Well Mrs. Butterworth better keep herself capped up tight, GM, 'cause you is just plumb loco, today, duder!

Aw, Rich... I told you you'd hurt your head. Put some ice on it. (Not down there, you darn fool!)

How 'bout I put some beer in it instead? :yesnod:

(Note: I don't need to put it down there. I take a cold shower every morning.)
  • 11-07-2008, 01:13 PM
    Auricauricle
    Don't you even look at those straws, ya crazy cowboy!

Angst....I like "fear and loathin'" better...
  • 11-07-2008, 01:17 PM
    Rich-n-Texas
    I won't get the head if I use a straw! Sheesh!
  • 11-07-2008, 01:18 PM
    GMichael
    Quote:

I'll think of you tonight.:ihih:
  • 11-07-2008, 01:20 PM
    Auricauricle
    That's it!!! You girly boys have put me off my calendar!! An' that was a good bag of herbage, too!! Durn!!
  • 11-07-2008, 01:23 PM
    Rich-n-Texas
    "Herbage"? ( :ihih: )
  • 11-07-2008, 01:30 PM
    GMichael
    1 Attachment(s)
    Quote:

That's it!!! You girly boys have put me off my calendar!! An' that was a good bag of herbage, too!! Durn!!

Herbage"?
    I'm sorry buddy. I'll be good. Come back.

Does this help?