View Poll Results: Who is the most arrogant member here?

Voters
3580248. You may not vote on this poll
  • Florian

1,234,568 34.48%
  • Florian

2,345,680 65.52%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    You guys should give Florian a break. At least he has changed his signature so it no longer says he doesn't like "black" music. He does remind me of Howard Stern. Kind of like the guy in the neighborhood everyone liked to beat up once a week. No matter how many beatings he took, he was still a jerk.
    ARC SP9 MKIII, VPI HW19, Rega RB300
    Marcof PPA1, Shure, Sumiko, Ortofon carts, Yamaha DVD-S1800
    Behringer UCA222, Emotiva XDA-2, HiFimeDIY
    Accuphase T101, Teac V-7010, Nak ZX-7. LX-5, Behringer DSP1124P
    Front: Magnepan 1.7, DBX 223SX, 2 modified Dynaco MK3's, 2, 12" DIY TL subs (Pass El-Pipe-O) 2 bridged Crown XLS-402
    Rear/HT: Emotiva UMC200, Acoustat Model 1/SPW-1, Behringer CX2310, 2 Adcom GFA-545

Quote Originally Posted by JoeE SP9
    You guys should give Florian a break. At least he has changed his signature so it no longer says he doesn't like "black" music. He does remind me of Howard Stern. Kind of like the guy in the neighborhood everyone liked to beat up once a week. No matter how many beatings he took, he was still a jerk.
    Flo the one that re-open this thread ,guess he likes the attention He's kind of a arrogant with knowledge in some area and lots more ignorant in all other area

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Terrence the Terrible
    Well, if he is a loser then I demand that I win(eh.....er......huh......ummmmmm. Mental note, don't try to make sense of things you say)
    It's all going to be ok Sir TT. You miss Lex, don't you?
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

Have you seen the size of Flo? I don't think he got many beatings. Although, with his temper, he may have given out a few.
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

Quote Originally Posted by GMichael
    Have you seen the size of Flo? I don't think he got many beatings. Although, with his temper, he may have given out a few.
    I live in the inner city. In my neighborhood he would have been beaten up on a regular basis. His dislike of "black" music would have been considered sufficient reason.
    Front: Magnepan 1.7, DBX 223SX, 2 modified Dynaco MK3's, 2, 12" DIY TL subs (Pass El-Pipe-O) 2 bridged Crown XLS-402
    Rear/HT: Emotiva UMC200, Acoustat Model 1/SPW-1, Behringer CX2310, 2 Adcom GFA-545

I live in the inner city. In my neighborhood he would have been beaten up on a regular basis. His dislike of "black" music would have been considered sufficient reason.
    I would consider that narrow mindedness. You like what you like, and you don't like what you don't like. Getting beaten up for something you don't like what does that solve?

Bernd
    "Let The Earth Bear Witness."

Actually in my part of the world we are civilized and do not fight each other based on someones tastes. Ofcourse, i know that the communitys do not get a long in the US and that you have to be in "the hood" to be cool. Oh well, i can live without that. In our part of the world it is accepted if someone has a different opinion, here it gets accepted.

I am actually laughing my bum off to see you all reply, label me without even knowing me, sitting infront of your systems and lying to yourselfs on its qualities while wondering if that jerk on the forum is right. I do not waste a moment of my life reading the narrow mindedness and pre-labeling of this. I just come back every now and then and write one reply and watch 10 people have at it. Its like a zoo :-)

-The Jerk

PS: And i still dont like black music, has nothing to do with the "human beeings", but you all life the democratic freedom so you should know that. Freedom of expression......mmh maybe not. What kind of a country is this, where i can only hate a man when he is white.
    Last edited by Florian; 02-20-2006 at 04:55 AM.
    Lots of music but not enough time for it all

Label you without knowig you?

Your posts tell quite a bit about you. Actually, more than you want to admit.

Quote Originally Posted by florian
    What kind of a country is this, where i can only hate a man when he is white.
    Well, that explains a lot. Up to now I thought you were only talkng about black music, not the people themselves.

http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?va=hypocrite
    Last edited by markw; 02-20-2006 at 07:07 AM.

BooBs are elitist jerks shokhead's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Florian
    Actually in my part of the world we are civilized and do not fight each other based on someones tastes. Ofcourse, i know that the communitys do not get a long in the US and that you have to be in "the hood" to be cool. Oh well, i can live without that. In our part of the world it is accepted if someone has a different opinion, here it gets accepted.

I am actually laughing my bum off to see you all reply, label me without even knowing me, sitting infront of your systems and lying to yourselfs on its qualities while wondering if that jerk on the forum is right. I do not waste a moment of my life reading the narrow mindedness and pre-labeling of this. I just come back every now and then and write one reply and watch 10 people have at it. Its like a zoo :-)

-The Jerk

PS: And i still dont like black music, has nothing to do with the "human beeings", but you all life the democratic freedom so you should know that. Freedom of expression......mmh maybe not. What kind of a country is this, where i can only hate a man when he is white.
    I like beeings music.
    Look & Listen

Here in Phila. It isn't about taste. It's about attitude. I don't care who or what you listen to. I don't care what equipment you use. I do take offense when your attitude is offensive. Florian sometimes reminds me of religious fanatics who think only they have the keys to heaven. Now that's offensive.

I just re-read Florians last post. Once again he says he doesn't like black music. I'd like to know just what kind of popular modern music exists that is not influenced by "black" music? Florian you sound more and more like a true bigot. Your attitude about equipment shows just how narrowminded and intolerant you are. It is just becomming more apparant just how intolerant about other things you really are.

I was trying to be on your side. I too am tired of reading about bozo's looking for and discussing the best $250 a pair speaker or the best under $500 reveiver. I don't spend my time trying to convince everyone else that my system and way is the only way. I know that if people really listen their expectations rise and their equipment will get better.
    I prefer to let them discover for themselves. All that is needed is to wait and expose them to the better stuff. If they can hear they will know what is better.

You, on the other hand feel compelled to trash any and every thing you don't agree with. The more you write the more you reveal about your character or lack of. It seems to me that you only hate a person if he or she is black.The USA is better of with your kind in Germany.

You as a "radical audiophile" have a lot in common with "radical Muslims". The commonality of intolerance and narrow mindedness. The world would be better of without either of your kind.

You guys do know that sound doesn't really have any color right?

Quote{I know that if people really listen their expectations rise and their equipment will get better.
    I prefer to let them discover for themselves. All that is needed is to wait and expose them to the better stuff. If they can hear they will know what is better.-}

Well made point. And I am sure that holds true aswell for different types of music. Certain styles of music do not speak to me, but I will try ever so often (love to love Jazz-ain't happening right now).
    Just as a point. I think it was pointed out before that in Europe usually "Black Music" is used to identify Dance Music (inclusive of Rap,Hip Hop,Jungle-I am no expert so don't shoot me down if I miss any out). Right or wrong be that as it may it is what it is. At the same time Blues or Jazz (arguably the best musicians here are Black) is identified just by that- Blues or Jazz.

The power of music gives you wings

Bernd

M.P.S.E /AES/SMPTE member Sir Terrence the Terrible's Avatar
    It's all going to be ok Sir TT. You miss Lex, don't you?
    Don't we all!!! LOLOL
    Sir Terrence

Titan Reference 3D 1080p projector
    200" SI Black Diamond II screen
    Oppo BDP-103D
    Datastat RS20I audio/video processor 12.4 audio setup
    9 Onkyo M-5099 power amp
    9 Onkyo M-510 power amp
    9 Onkyo M-508 power amp
    6 custom CAL amps for subs
    3 custom 3 way horn DSP hybrid monitors
    18 custom 3 way horn DSP hybrid surround/ceiling speakers
    2 custom 15" sealed FFEC servo subs
    4 custom 15" H-PAS FFEC servo subs
    THX Style Baffle wall

Quote Originally Posted by Bernd

The power of music gives you wings
    So if the music sucks, you will go crashing right into the ground?

M.P.S.E /AES/SMPTE member Sir Terrence the Terrible's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Florian
    Well, the Arabs and northern Africans don't think you guys are so civilized. They were put in housing projects just like the blacks were here They were denied equal rights and equal access just like the blacks here. Your neck of the woods have just as many issues with the color of ones skins as those in my country. Your problem is that you have bought in to a narrow interpretation of what black people are in this country. Not all blacks hate whites, just like not all Germans burned jews. Generalizations are no good for anyone.

What is black music? Jazz, Gospel, Rock, Blues, R@B, hip hop, pop? Sorry our little mislead 22 y/o, but all races are in all kinds of music. Emenim is a white rapper, so all rap is not black. Britney Spears sings pop, as does Whitney Houston when she is in her right mind. No one race can be tied to one kind of music here in America. People of all races are singing all different styles of music. Stereotypes are no good for anyone.

Lastly, hate is not race based. Two white people can hate each other, right? As can two blacks, hispanics, asians, Indian, or Arabs. No one races has a lock on hate, only ignorant people have that lock. Ignorance is no good for anyone.
    Sir Terrence

Titan Reference 3D 1080p projector
    200" SI Black Diamond II screen
    Oppo BDP-103D
    Datastat RS20I audio/video processor 12.4 audio setup
    9 Onkyo M-5099 power amp
    9 Onkyo M-510 power amp
    9 Onkyo M-508 power amp
    6 custom CAL amps for subs
    3 custom 3 way horn DSP hybrid monitors
    18 custom 3 way horn DSP hybrid surround/ceiling speakers
    2 custom 15" sealed FFEC servo subs
    4 custom 15" H-PAS FFEC servo subs
    THX Style Baffle wall

Quote Originally Posted by bjornb17
    You got it!

Life is too short for boring music.

Quote Originally Posted by bjornb17
    You may want to pack a shoot. And try to stay away from the BOT.

Color me gone... Resident Loser's Avatar

Unless you are afflicted...

...with synesthesia...

jimHJJ(...strange stuff the brain...)
    Hello, I'm a misanthrope...don't ask me why, just take a good look around.

"Men would rather believe than know" -Sociobiology: The New Synthesis by Edward O. Wilson

"The great masses of the people...will more easily fall victims to a great lie than to a small one" -Adolph Hitler

"We are never deceived, we deceive ourselves" -Goethe

If you repeat a lie often enough, some will believe it to be the truth...

Some of my drivers are blue,dont know if its only for R/B?

Quote Originally Posted by PAT.P
    Some of my drivers are blue,dont know if its only for R/B?
    Blue? Maybe they are just sad.

Blue? Maybe they are just sad.
    Very sad BTW ,by the time I get home and fire them up their jumping all over the place.Lucky its toilet train and could handle lots of power.He one great centre channel ,and have his baby brothers still in box(wife does'nt know so shhhhhhhhhhh)Going to hook them up each side of him on day when she away

Very sad BTW ,by the time I get home and fire them up their jumping all over the place.Lucky its toilet train and could handle lots of power.He one great centre channel ,and have his baby brothers still in box(wife does'nt know so shhhhhhhhhhh)Going to hook them up each side of him on day when she away
    That's funny

Quote Originally Posted by L.J.
    That's funny
    SHHHHHHHHHHHHH wont be funny when she finds out there a Stereo power amp in box .Im dead

SHHHHHHHHHHHHH wont be funny when she finds out there a Stereo power amp in box .Im dead
    OK, I'll type quietly.

NOT

OK, I'll type quietly.

NOT
    Im sure Im not the only one that hides thing around house? What about those Bunny magazine,or those XXX movies

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information