Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Suspended

Sir T, fact or fiction

Sir T, hopefully by starting this every one can clear the air or at least contain the riot to one area. Here's what I see.

In some areas you seem to be accurate in your information. Trust me, I've checked. Maybe you should stick to those areas. In other areas you infringe with a bully attitude with opinion of which you have no substance. When asked you side step or start a flame war to avoid having to show your lack of experience or knowledge or perhaps you may have stretched the truth a bit. This could be avoided by refraining from inserting yourself as expert in all things posted on AR. It's this that really takes away from the good you do post. And, let's ask ourselves, why do we post, is it to help, to show we are big man on AR or is it to make yourself look better by bashing every one else?

Let's take for instance the recent discussion between you and E-stat about the Nordost cables. Me personally, everything I've tried I have some recollection of that experience, maybe not every particular model number or fine detail but some scrap to discuss. You side step any discussion by claiming not to have your notes. Are you senile at an early age? From all your earlier posts I thought your cables were all Monoprice and zip cord. In the same thread you, PatD & theaudiohobby all come against tubed gear yet none of you can discuss one single brand that sounds good, or bad, or why, what you liked or didn't like. The reason you do this is so we can't substantiate our suspicions you are full of ****. This is your mode of operation, make outlandish claim, then if any one challenges avoid the challenge with a wall of verbal abuse and fancy foot work. In most members posts here you can see where they have discussed their prior experiences with various gear or gadgets, this is void in your history, I'm referring to audio, you certainly wave your audio engineering around. Let me provide an example, you claim to have installed numerous home theaters yet none of this vast experience appears in any posts. You never say on Joe Blows install this brand X receiver really did good because or it didn't work because and I had to switch to brand Y. You've never mentioned brand X sub worked well in this install or any discussion in this manner. Get my drift, what really gives you away is more what you don't say than what you do.

One thing I always thought odd for some one supposedly well off enough to have houses all over the place, and works in the industry, supposed to have heard tremendous amounts of gear and audiophile friends, why do you use Oppo and an Onkyo processor. I mean some one of your background I would expect to be using like an Anthem D1and some type of reputable amp like Krell or Bryston, or maybe a Theta or Meridian set up. Not that Oppo and Onkyo are bad, it's just most of my audiophile friends of means have some serious gear. No one who is an audiophile and really heard high end gear would hold to Oppo being a reference for digital playback.

So baby, drop the front and let's keep it real.

Super Moderator Site Moderator JohnMichael's Avatar
    Of course your challange is going to open you up for close examination. Should be interesting enough and I am sure Pskies will be along shortly. Hold on it is going to be a bumpy ride.
    JohnMichael
    Vinyl Rega Planar 2, Incognito rewire, Deepgroove subplatter, ceramic bearing, Michell Technoweight, Rega 24V motor, TTPSU, FunkFirm Achroplat platter, Michael Lim top and bottom braces, 2 Rega feet and one RDC cones. Grado Sonata, Moon 110 LP phono.
    Digital
    Sony SCD-XA5400ES SACD/cd SID mat, Marantz SA 8001
    Int. Amp Krell S-300i
    Speaker
    Monitor Audio RS6
    Cables
    AQ SPKR and AQ XLR and IC

Chicago IL
    Let's get it started

3LB
    hiding out in treetops, shouting out rude names
    I'm gettin my popcorn ready... on the heels of a b'day roast and everything

I don't have a side, I mean, I too have had differences with SirT (I've called him Sir Tantrum in the past). He likes to win arguments. He values his opinion in the area of audio more than anyone elses's and as a means to an end, devalues the opinions of others. He is ARs answer to Howard Cosell.

I like to engage arguments ever now and then, but mostly, this a hobby and not worth letting anyone rent space in yer head. Who cares what kind of cables or gear anyone has? I know what experience I have and I know what I like. I don't care who does or doesn't agree with me. I'd never spend the money any of you guys do on gear. Ever. I can build a speaker (functionally speaking) as good as any brand for a fraction of the cost. Next week, I'm going to an audio meet where I talk to others who do the same. They have some nice gear there too, but a lot of it is stuff they've modded themselves. And there's gonna be this bigass tube amp there (I'm gonna take pics this time). I love me some vinyl. I love me some valves. Love me some single-driver. Love me some SS. There is no better, more accurate, more hi-fi, no right answer. In audio, its ok to keep a harem, boy is it OK. If I like the sound of something, I listen to it. I'm not married to the leading edge.

Yeah, I never understood why he has to get ugly the way he does, but if I get bent over it, that's my fault. P-Skies thread ressurection does reveal one thing; its been several years of the same tact and he ain't changing. He believes that he is the expert here at AR. Some others want to be that expert (I don't get that from you BTW). It looks like a lot of work... work... on a hobby board. Its why I don't participate in any fantasy sports leagues. Just another venue for guys to get their a-hole on, like golf.

Hell, speaking of P-Skies, he's got quite the rep in AR. Hell, he's got his own sticky of ill repute. But when he recently started posting in the RR and FF forums, I was willing to take him sincerely, until it felt like I was being manipulated. Then he brought his "discredit Sir-T campaign" to RR, the one forum that seems to be immune to anyone's attempts at blogging/dominating it (which is the real reason anyone has a problem with it, IMO).

It's not important for me that anyone thinks I'm right. I try to value everyone's opinion here. If I help anyone along the way, great. But trying to get people to value everything I post here or place me in some elite status just smacks of effort. Why believe in things that make it tough on you? Give the past a slip - its time for new traditions. Carrying a grudge also smacks of effort as well, effort spent on someone who, if you truly have disdain for, isn't worth that amount of effort anyway.

I don't hate anyone. I do hate NAFTA though... what a fucking nightmare that has been for me... sucks I tell ya... sucks.

But good luck with your cage match. May the best expert win.
    Last edited by 3LB; 08-20-2010 at 09:46 PM.
    Repost this on your wall if you love Jesus.

Suspended
    3LB, good post. In years past Sir T and I have gone around & around. I don't think I've posted anything new to him. When he returned I just didn't waste my time any more because I'm here to help and discuss the hobby. I doubt I put much more effort into this. It will be interesting to see if others who feel they have to flame out a thread will keep the thread alive.

The thing that baffles me is why Sir T stays in the good graces of the mods. Geoff has posted about 5 warnings on the Speaker Characteristics thread. I bet if it was any one else we would have received a suspension by now. I got this 2nd hand but a member told me Poppa banded some one for 3 days because they dissed his gear. Maybe if the member reads this they can confirm.

Silence of the spam Site Moderator Geoffcin's Avatar
    Well all I can say is; "Thanks and good luck!"

If you want to call someone out this is the forum for it. Just keep to the facts and limit the name calling.
    Audio;
    Ming Da MC34-AB 75wpc
    PS Audio Classic 250. 500wpc into 4 ohms.
    PS Audio 4.5 preamp,
    Marantz 6170 TT Shure M97e cart.
    Arcam Alpha 9 CD.- 24 bit dCS Ring DAC.
    Magnepan 3.6r speakers Oak/black,

Vinyl Fundamentalist Forums Moderator poppachubby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Peabody
    3LB, good post. In years past Sir T and I have gone around & around. I don't think I've posted anything new to him. When he returned I just didn't waste my time any more because I'm here to help and discuss the hobby. I doubt I put much more effort into this. It will be interesting to see if others who feel they have to flame out a thread will keep the thread alive.

The thing that baffles me is why Sir T stays in the good graces of the mods. Geoff has posted about 5 warnings on the Speaker Characteristics thread. I bet if it was any one else we would have received a suspension by now. I got this 2nd hand but a member told me Poppa banded some one for 3 days because they dissed his gear. Maybe if the member reads this they can confirm.

What are you trying to do here exactly? There has been enough morale killing lately, but not enough for you?

You think I banned a member because he dissed my gear? That's all it took? Had you asked me privately, I would have gladly explained the situation to you. There's certainly more than meets the eye, but I am not going to get into it here.

You want to duke it out with Terrence, go ahead. Perhaps there are more constructive ways to improve the site and influence the mods.

Now go ahead and dismantle that...I will not be returning. I think I'll read about some audio related things and listen to my gear.

This thread smacks of confrontation, the kind that is circular and endless.

Suspended
    C'mon Geoff, it's the Steal Cage, no name calling?

JM, I'm touched by your concern. Over the years my experiences shared have been nothing but consistent. members have been to my house and hopefully with Frenchmon's help I should have some pix up soon. So unfortunately there isn't much to "open up to examination". What you have read is what I am.

If any one has met Sir T or been to his home or place of business I'd sure be interested to know.

Your right, I've been trying to keep the Speaker Characteristics thread on track. Lord knows why though as it seems to go directly to AN and it's primacy over all other speakers.

Your repeating of hearsay is a bit over the line, and is really is off topic here. If you have a problem with a mods actions there are other ways to get your point across other than character assassination.

FWIW; I know about the incident you allude to, and that is NOT how it was played out.

Guys again; Please keep on topic here!
    Audio;
    Ming Da MC34-AB 75wpc
    PS Audio 4.5 preamp,

C'mon Geoff, it's the Steal Cage, no name calling?
    No, I said to LIMIT the name calling! Of course if TT doesn't show then why even bother?
    Audio;
    Ming Da MC34-AB 75wpc
    PS Audio 4.5 preamp,

Quote Originally Posted by 3LB
    I'm gettin my popcorn ready... on the heels of a b'day roast and everything

I don't have a side, I mean, I too have had differences with SirT (I've called him Sir Tantrum in the past). He likes to win arguments. He values his opinion in the area of audio more than anyone elses's and as a means to an end, devalues the opinions of others. He is ARs answer to Howard Cosell.

I like to engage arguments ever now and then, but mostly, this a hobby and not worth letting anyone rent space in yer head. Who cares what kind of cables or gear anyone has? I know what experience I have and I know what I like. I don't care who does or doesn't agree with me. I'd never spend the money any of you guys do on gear. Ever. I can build a speaker (functionally speaking) as good as any brand for a fraction of the cost. Next week, I'm going to an audio meet where I talk to others who do the same. They have some nice gear there too, but a lot of it is stuff they've modded themselves. And there's gonna be this bigass tube amp there (I'm gonna take pics this time). I love me some vinyl. I love me some valves. Love me some single-driver. Love me some SS. There is no better, more accurate, more hi-fi, no right answer. In audio, its ok to keep a harem, boy is it OK. If I like the sound of something, I listen to it. I'm not married to the leading edge.

Yeah, I never understood why he has to get ugly the way he does, but if I get bent over it, that's my fault. P-Skies thread ressurection does reveal one thing; its been several years of the same tact and he ain't changing. He believes that he is the expert here at AR. Some others want to be that expert (I don't get that from you BTW). It looks like a lot of work... work... on a hobby board. Its why I don't participate in any fantasy sports leagues. Just another venue for guys to get their a-hole on, like golf.

Hell, speaking of P-Skies, he's got quite the rep in AR. Hell, he's got his own sticky of ill repute. But when he recently started posting in the RR and FF forums, I was willing to take him sincerely, until it felt like I was being manipulated. Then he brought his "discredit Sir-T campaign" to RR, the one forum that seems to be immune to anyone's attempts at blogging/dominating it (which is the real reason anyone has a problem with it, IMO).

It's not important for me that anyone thinks I'm right. I try to value everyone's opinion here. If I help anyone along the way, great. But trying to get people to value everything I post here or place me in some elite status just smacks of effort. Why believe in things that make it tough on you? Give the past a slip - its time for new traditions. Carrying a grudge also smacks of effort as well, effort spent on someone who, if you truly have disdain for, isn't worth that amount of effort anyway.

I don't hate anyone. I do hate NAFTA though... what a fucking nightmare that has been for me... sucks I tell ya... sucks.

But good luck with your cage match. May the best expert win.
    I'm really interested in these comments I bolded. After being around here for while I still don't understand the RR forum and its regulars' tendency toward defending RR as if it's a separate entity at AR.

Suspended
    We even have to stay on topic in the Steal Cage? I thought anything goes in the Steal Cage?

Poppa, merely relaying what I heard. I was really quite surprised you were allowed to mod any way. It's not like you are the most objective member here by no means. Any way appears my source was correct.

We even have to stay on topic in the Steal Cage? I thought anything goes in the Steal Cage?

Poppa, merely relaying what I heard. I was really quite surprised you were allowed to mod any way. It's not like you are the most objective member here by no means. Any way appears my source was correct.
    Yes, topic really matters. If you want to file a complaint against a mod there are channels, and the "Steel Cage" is not one of them. In any case I was hoping that particular sordid mess is under the bridge now.
    Audio;
    Ming Da MC34-AB 75wpc
    PS Audio 4.5 preamp,

Suspended
    Quote Originally Posted by Geoffcin
    Yes, topic really matters. If you want to file a complaint against a mod there are channels, and the "Steel Cage" is not one of them. In any case I was hoping that particular sordid mess is under the bridge now.
    Got it, not a problem.

M.P.S.E /AES/SMPTE member Sir Terrence the Terrible's Avatar
    Peabody, I have just two words for you and your post.....piss off!

Now keep that real.....
    Last edited by Sir Terrence the Terrible; 08-21-2010 at 10:23 AM.
    Sir Terrence

Titan Reference 3D 1080p projector
    200" SI Black Diamond II screen
    Oppo BDP-103D
    Datastat RS20I audio/video processor 12.4 audio setup
    9 Onkyo M-5099 power amp
    9 Onkyo M-510 power amp
    9 Onkyo M-508 power amp
    6 custom CAL amps for subs
    3 custom 3 way horn DSP hybrid monitors
    18 custom 3 way horn DSP hybrid surround/ceiling speakers
    2 custom 15" sealed FFEC servo subs
    4 custom 15" H-PAS FFEC servo subs
    THX Style Baffle wall

Geez, what a prima donna.

P, I can't think of anyone else that's started more threads to whine about stuff than you have. And, IIRC, you've been caught spreading BS on more than one occasion as well. Directional cables, perhaps?

And, it's spelled "steel", not "steal". If you're gonna whine, at least do it right.

Suspended
    Markw, do you deny there is directional cables? Thanks, for the spelling check, I know better, just one of those things. And, let's keep on topic, if you want to rip me start your own thread, grow some balls and don't ambush. You and Sir T have a lot in common but at least you admit you are a jerk. I wouldn't except anything less from you.

Sir T, so typical.

Grow some balls, eh?

Thst's funny coming a whiney SOB like you. No, I don't start threads to cwy wike a widdle baby. I think I'll just maintain this continuity, if you don't mind.

Actually, scratch those last four words.

No, I don't doubt "directional" cables, but their purpose seems to be entirely different than what you tried to pass off here a while back.

Now, while I had some confusion myself, you were totally drawn in by BS "white papers", as Jneutron, who knows more about wires and cables than all of us combined, pointed out.

If you need your memory jogged, click here

I find post 40 particularly interesting....

So, I appreciate your saying that you respect me for being able to admit I'm a jerk.

I wish I could say the same about you.

ISCET CET, FCC CTT, USITT Dual-500's Avatar
    I'm strapping into the 5 point harness.......looks left "You ready to fight"? gets head nod, looks right "You ready to fight"? gets another head nod.

"Let's get it on"!

Sir T, so typical.
    And it is so typical of you to open your big fat mouth without even doing some basic research. Let us draw attention to this statement.

One thing I always thought odd for some one supposedly well off enough to have houses all over the place, and works in the industry, supposed to have heard tremendous amounts of gear and audiophile friends, why do you use Oppo and an Onkyo processor. I mean some one of your background I would expect to be using like an Anthem D1and some type of reputable amp like Krell or Bryston, or maybe a Theta or Meridian set up. Not that Oppo and Onkyo are bad, it's just most of my audiophile friends of means have some serious gear. No one who is an audiophile and really heard high end gear would hold to Oppo being a reference for digital playback.

Now I just did a basic search, and i found this little tidbit that Mr Peanut overlooked.

I am about to make the craziest speaker purchase ever for me

Pay attention to this paragraph right off the top.

I have had the chance of auditioning many speakers in an effort to choose which speakers would eventually become my mixing and monitoring speakers. For one of my larger rooms, I choose speakers I already own, and have spent close to $60,000 to outfit my studio with five permanent Dunlavy SC-V, and two more roll ins for 7.1 mixing and monitoring.

For my 5 channel monitoring system I choose 5 stand mounted ATC SCM-300A pro speakers which cost me close to $70,000 for the five plus stands.

Here I mention I have owned Bryston amps - post #331

Speaker Characteristics and Why?

I mentioned the 28BSST specifically as one of the amps I own, and Krell as another in previous posts. I have said that I own these PMC speakers

http://www.pmc-speakers.com/product....de=view&pid=44

I mentioned I own Thiel speakers here #3

Legendary Speaker Designer Jim Thiel Passes Away

All theta components are paired with this speaker system.

So you understand just how ignorant you statement is, I use the Oppo as a drive only, all processing is done by my Grass Valley Processor, a processor that is probably cost more than your entire system put together. You don't need an ultra expensive drive unit if that is all it is doing - just sending what is on the disc to the processor which does all of the work.

The Onkyo amps sit in just one system out of the many I own or have direct and quick access to. Those amps happen to have a perfect synergy with the speakers they are driving(which were not inexpensive), which is all any person who desires good sound wants and needs. While these are not $10,000 dollar a piece amps, I have never put an exact cost on getting great sound, it can be achieved at any price point, and so can synergy.

My next point illustrates how you haven't been paying any attention whatsoever. When is the last time you have seen a Onkyo processor in my system? Well I will tell you, it was over a year ago, and I was temporarily using it in my system until the final modules were added to my Grass Valley processor. When the modules were installed, I moved the onkyo to a much smaller system I have, of which it sounds great in. Once again, performance drives my motivation more than cost, and if I am going to pay a high cost(and I have) the component better have the performance to match.

Let me provide an example, you claim to have installed numerous home theaters yet none of this vast experience appears in any posts. You never say on Joe Blows install this brand X receiver really did good because or it didn't work because and I had to switch to brand Y. You've never mentioned brand X sub worked well in this install or any discussion in this manner. Get my drift, what really gives you away is more what you don't say than what you do.
    Did it ever occur to you nobody has ever asked me to go into this much detail on any post that I have participated in. NEVER! I also have never been asked about any of the installs I have done. The only reference I found that went into any depth regarding my installation experience is found here.

False wall and audio sound

I while the discussion got ugly, it was readily apparent that Resident Loser was not familar with this commonly used HT concept, he PM'd me and finally told me I was right on the issue, and apologized for allowing the discussion to get out of hand. I grew to really like RL, and really miss his presence on this site.

So Peabody, before making statements, perhaps you should use the search function, or be prepared to have some of your comments thrown back in your petty little face.

Lastly, I think it is bloody odd that you would mimic the same actions as PeruvianSky in posting an anti Sir T thread. For somebody your age, this is awful immature and petty, and you really look like a fool doing it. If I mean so little to you, and you have such bad feelings about me, why don't you just dismiss what I have to say and just move on? No, you won't do that, because that requires a level of maturity that you just don't posses. Have you ever seen any of the other forum regulars(aside from the deranged PSkies) make such a fuss about a single individual? Nope, because it does not rise in their radars. or they just are not as petty and immature are you are. Mark has it right, this smacks of whiny cry baby madness - a behavior that looks unseemly for a grown man. It is in very poor taste, and exhibits very poor form, of which neither are below you. You need to grow up, get a life, and stop focusing on personal things that are not any of your business, start searching for things so you don't make stupid statements, and learn to take the sugar and lemon equally - as there are always some things you will like, and things you will dislike about anyone. Perhaps you should quit telling me where my expertise lies, and what areas to stick to, and start worrying about you own sometimes idiotic actions(like this one), and areas where you lack. That would serve you better than fixating on me.

Now buttle off and get a life....and stay the hell out of mine. I hope that clears the air for ya.

That is all...........
    Last edited by Sir Terrence the Terrible; 08-21-2010 at 07:01 PM.
    Sir Terrence

Oppo BDP-103D
    9 Onkyo M-5099 power amp
    9 Onkyo M-510 power amp
    9 Onkyo M-508 power amp
    THX Style Baffle wall

Quote Originally Posted by SteveW
    I'm strapping into the 5 point harness.......looks left "You ready to fight"? gets head nod, looks right "You ready to fight"? gets another head nod.

"Let's get it on"!
    Take the harness off, there isn't going to be any get or fighting here. As a matter of fact, forget the popcorn and soda, you won't be here that long.
    Sir Terrence

Oppo BDP-103D
    9 Onkyo M-5099 power amp
    9 Onkyo M-510 power amp
    9 Onkyo M-508 power amp
    THX Style Baffle wall

ISCET CET, FCC CTT, USITT Dual-500's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Terrence the Terrible
    Take the harness off, there isn't going to be any get or fighting here. As a matter of fact, forget the popcorn and soda, you won't be here that long.
    Ahhhhh, I know. No drag races this weekend either, in fact they don't run again until the US Nationals at Indy on Labor Day weekend. No UFC or WEC events this weekend till next weekend.

And, this was basically a TKO round one - kinda like the Tyson fight back in '88 when he knocked out Michael Spinks 91 seconds into round 1 - the fight started, I walked into the kitchen of a buddies apartment for another beer, and when I got back into the den Spinks was sprawled out on the canvas.

The ATC SCM300A SL's look pretty nice for short throw applications. Bet they hump real good.

Guess this was just the "Weigh In" antics:

Now keep that real.....

From there, I didn't figure you'd take the bait.

Guess I'll swap out the Ashly analog crossover on the LF with another DBX DriveRack in the mains on my system........since there's not going to be any REAL entertainment here!

Quote Originally Posted by SteveW
    Ahhhhh, I know. No drag races this weekend either, in fact they don't run again until the US Nationals at Indy on Labor Day weekend. No UFC or WEC events this weekend till next weekend.

And, this was basically a TKO round one - kinda like the Tyson fight back in '88 when he knocked out Michael Spinks 91 seconds into round 1 - the fight started, I walked into the kitchen of a buddies apartment for another beer, and when I got back into the den Spinks was sprawled out on the canvas.

The ATC SCM300A SL's look pretty nice for short throw applications. Bet they hump real good.

Guess this was just the "Weigh In" antics:

Now keep that real.....

From there, I didn't figure you'd take the bait.

Guess I'll swap out the Ashly analog crossover on the LF with another DBX DriveRack in the mains on my system........since there's not going to be any REAL entertainment here!
    LOLOL, no, there is nothing more to be said of this ridiculousness. While I am still not going any further than I have, I just thought I would knock a hole in to one or two of Peabody's points, the others are not worth a response, and really neither is Peabody.
    Last edited by Sir Terrence the Terrible; 08-21-2010 at 07:02 PM.
    Sir Terrence

Oppo BDP-103D
    9 Onkyo M-5099 power amp
    9 Onkyo M-510 power amp
    9 Onkyo M-508 power amp
    THX Style Baffle wall

Suspended
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Terrence the Terrible
    And it is so typical of you to open your big fat mouth without even doing some basic research. Let us draw attention to this statement.

Very mature language on your behalf, are we in the 3rd grade again?

Now I just did a basic search, and i found this little tidbit that Mr Peanut overlooked.

Here; example of Sir T's typical personal name calling.

I am about to make the craziest speaker purchase ever for me

Pay attention to this paragraph right off the top.

I have had the chance of auditioning many speakers in an effort to choose which speakers would eventually become my mixing and monitoring speakers. For one of my larger rooms, I choose speakers I already own, and have spent close to $60,000 to outfit my studio with five permanent Dunlavy SC-V, and two more roll ins for 7.1 mixing and monitoring.

For my 5 channel monitoring system I choose 5 stand mounted ATC SCM-300A pro speakers which cost me close to $70,000 for the five plus stands.

Well you weren't very clear as to whether you were buying these things for you personally or the company you claim to work for.

Here I mention I have owned Bryston amps - post #331

Speaker Characteristics and Why?

I mentioned the 28BSST specifically as one of the amps I own, and Krell as another in previous posts. I have said that I own these PMC speakers

http://www.pmc-speakers.com/product....de=view&pid=44

I mentioned I own Thiel speakers here #3

Legendary Speaker Designer Jim Thiel Passes Away

All theta components are paired with this speaker system.

Yes, you did make these claims. It's just if one owns and has hands on experience it would seem would be able to convey more of a feel for the equipment to people. You sure did put me in my place.

So you understand just how ignorant you statement is, I use the Oppo as a drive only, all processing is done by my Grass Valley Processor, a processor that is probably cost more than your entire system put together. You don't need an ultra expensive drive unit if that is all it is doing - just sending what is on the disc to the processor which does all of the work.

The Onkyo amps sit in just one system out of the many I own or have direct and quick access to. Those amps happen to have a perfect synergy with the speakers they are driving(which were not inexpensive), which is all any person who desires good sound wants and needs. While these are not $10,000 dollar a piece amps, I have never put an exact cost on getting great sound, it can be achieved at any price point, and so can synergy.

My next point illustrates how you haven't been paying any attention whatsoever. When is the last time you have seen a Onkyo processor in my system? Well I will tell you, it was over a year ago, and I was temporarily using it in my system until the final modules were added to my Grass Valley processor. When the modules were installed, I moved the onkyo to a much smaller system I have, of which it sounds great in. Once again, performance drives my motivation more than cost, and if I am going to pay a high cost(and I have) the component better have the performance to match.

So Peabody, before making statements, perhaps you should use the search function, or be prepared to have some of your comments thrown back in your pretty little face.

Are you coming on to me? Now I know why you like to fight so much, it turns you on.

Lastly, I think it is bloody odd that you would mimic the same actions as PeruvianSky in posting an anti Sir T thread. For somebody your age, this is awful immature and petty, and you really look like a fool doing it. If I mean so little to you, and you have such bad feelings about me, why don't you just dismiss what I have to say and just move on? No, you won't do that, because that requires a level of maturity that you just don't posses. Have you ever seen any of the other forum regulars(aside from the deranged PSkies) make such a fuss

Well, actually all the time. I just tried to direct it to this thread.

about a single individual? Nope, because it does not rise in their radars. or they just are not as petty and immature are you are. Mark has it right, this smacks of whiny cry baby madness - a behavior that looks unseemly for a grown man. It is in very poor taste, and exhibits very poor form, of which neither are below you.

Sir T, this is really calling the kettle black as you are the one who goes and cries to the Mods when ever he don't get his way or wants to tattle like a child. "boo hoo, Pskies is using letters under his name like me", "you better make him change", "I'll tell" "I will kick and scream until I get my way"

You need to grow up, get a life, and stop focusing on personal things that are not any of your business, start searching for things so you don't make stupid statements, and learn to take the sugar and lemon equally - as there are always some things you will like, and things you will dislike about anyone. Perhaps you should quit telling me where my expertise lies, and what areas to stick to, and start worrying about you own sometimes idiotic actions(like this one), and areas where you lack. That would serve you better than fixating on me.

You should think about writing for fortune cookies.

Now buttle off and get a life....and stay the hell out of mine. I hope that clears the air for ya.

The air will never be clear as long as you are here stinking it up.

That is all...........
    Another problem of yours, you always say "this is it" or "that is all" but you can't resist..... You remind me of Roger Rabit when he was hiding and trying to resist replying to Shave and A Haircut.

Sir Terrence

Oppo BDP-103D
    9 Onkyo M-5099 power amp
    9 Onkyo M-510 power amp
    9 Onkyo M-508 power amp