Personality Poll

Printable View

• 10-18-2005, 08:56 AM
    GMichael
    Quote:

Originally Posted by kexodusc
    I don't even want to speculate the origins of that one...

Carefull where you aim that thing.
  • 10-18-2005, 09:22 AM
    PAT.P
    Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnMichael
    Every time I check it's still a myth. It does not cause blindness either unless you are doing something very wrong.

Must be lots of people out there with Braille keyboard :D
  • 10-18-2005, 01:51 PM
    JohnMichael
    I might be better off not asking this question but like other famous feuds (for example the Hatfields and McCoys) how long have Florian and RGA been feuding? I am fairly new to audioreview and was wondering if I had missed just months or years of bad blood.
  • 10-19-2005, 05:15 AM
    Resident Loser
    Looks like...
    Quote:

...how long have Florian and RGA been feuding?

...months...or at least since Flo materialized as Flo...Was he another entity previously?

RGA(who has been around for a few years) seems to be a big fan of AN products and has "gotten into it" with others. He just likes his gear I'd guess.

Archduke Flo dumps on most stuff as he considers it "inferior" due to his refined sensibilities and impeccable taste...Early on he b!tched and moaned re: the lack of discussion of high-end(read: expen$ive) toys and "threatened" to leave the site...My advice: don't let the door hit you in the @$$ on the way out...he simply needs an attitude adjustment and I'm not the only one who thinks so.

jimHJJ(...ooo...look at mien big schpeakers, aren't you dummkophs in awe?...a juvenile mid-life crisis?...)
  • 10-19-2005, 05:24 AM
    GMichael
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Resident Loser
    ...months...or at least since Flo materialized as Flo...Was he another entity previously?

RGA(who has been around for a few years) seems to be a big fan of AN products and has "gotten into it" with others. He just likes his gear I'd guess.

Archduke Flo dumps on most stuff as he considers it "inferior" due to his refined sensibilities and impeccable taste...Early on he b!tched and moaned re: the lack of discussion of high-end(read: expen$ive) toys and "threatened" to leave the site...My advice: don't let the door hit you in the @$$ on the way out...he simply needs an attitude adjustment and I'm not the only one who thinks so.

jimHJJ(...ooo...look at mien big schpeakers, aren't you dummkophs in awe?...a juvenile mid-life crisis?...)

Flo used to be Mr.megnepan, or something like that. They have been at it for a bit now. Not sure how long. Flo is a good guy. He just takes things a little seriously sometimes. He's been working on it and getting better. Sometimes he slips up, and sometimes others push him hard. Maybe because of words they have had in the past. Either way, I hope they both stay. They both have more knowledge about audio than I do and I learn from them. They also have diverse & cool personalities.
  • 10-19-2005, 10:08 AM
    PAT.P
    Quote:

Originally Posted by GMichael
    Flo used to be Mr.megnepan, or something like that. They have been at it for a bit now. Not sure how long. Flo is a good guy. He just takes things a little seriously sometimes. He's been working on it and getting better. Sometimes he slips up, and sometimes others push him hard. Maybe because of words they have had in the past. Either way, I hope they both stay. They both have more knowledge about audio than I do and I learn from them. They also have diverse & cool personalities.

I agree with you all the way GMicheal .Dont think will see Flo to much in the future .Is busy with is site .By the way he was doing a good cause for audio review ,he set up site for Planard,Electostatic and DIY manufacturer for these.Wonder who is going to help in this section if Flo not here.He has alot of knowledge in this part of the forum.
  • 10-19-2005, 10:29 AM
    GMichael
    Quote:

Originally Posted by PAT.P
    I agree with you all the way GMicheal .Dont think will see Flo to much in the future .Is busy with is site .By the way he was doing a good cause for audio review ,he set up site for Planard,Electostatic and DIY manufacturer for these.Wonder who is going to help in this section if Flo not here.He has alot of knowledge in this part of the forum.

He was doing a great job of it. It was coming around fast. Not sure what happened with the edit function. It sure blew up fast though. I hope that everyone cools down and it gets worked out. He has a lot to offer. Knowledge, personality and fireworks.
  • 10-19-2005, 01:46 PM
    JohnMichael
    Quote:

He was doing a great job of it. It was coming around fast. Not sure what happened with the edit function. It sure blew up fast though. I hope that everyone cools down and it gets worked out. He has a lot to offer. Knowledge, personality and fireworks.

He has a high entertainment factor for some of us. I was glad to see RGA posting again. Of course now I don't see Flo. You don't suppose..............
  • 10-19-2005, 01:52 PM
    GMichael
    Quote:

He has a high entertainment factor for some of us. I was glad to see RGA posting again. Of course now I don't see Flo. You don't suppose..............

I never suppose. But I hope your wrong. Maybe he's just busy with his site and we'll see him again soon.
  • 10-21-2005, 11:19 AM
    PAT.P
    Quote:

I never suppose. But I hope your wrong. Maybe he's just busy with his site and we'll see him again soon.

By the way it looks know ,I dont think will see him for a while.He did sent me a PM .I did learn from him.Who said you cant show a old dog a new trick?
  • 10-21-2005, 11:36 AM
    GMichael
    Quote:

Originally Posted by PAT.P
    By the way it looks know ,I dont think will see him for a while.He did sent me a PM .I did learn from him.Who said you cant show a old dog a new trick?

I hope his PM was not a "so long and thanks for all the fish" note.

I thought the saying was, "you can't feed a dog old ticks."
  • 10-21-2005, 11:47 PM
    JoeE SP9
    Florian doesn't like "Black" music.
    I wonder if it was something I said? I did ask him a question. http://forums.audioreview.com/images/icons/icon6.gif