Color me gone... Resident Loser's Avatar

Hey bonsaiguitar...

...over here...

Are you actually that stupid?

Quote Originally Posted by bonsaiguitar
    This is amazing. The source of the problem in this thread was not with jwcullen. He simply asked a question and posted some nice clean pics. Then some bully ( I'm being nice) came along and caused the problems with personal attacks. It takes a real man and genius to hide behind their PC while trashing someone undeservedly with no proof whatsoever. Kind of like medieval times. LMAO
    You think the following is bullying or an attack?

Let's see if we can break it down into simpler language so that even the likes of you will find it a bit more comprehensible, shall we?

Quote Originally Posted by RL
    ...Like many recent...new member posts re: unknown, off-market brands...this has the distinct aroma of spam to it...
    Here I cite precedent...that means stuff like this has happened before...

Now let's really dissect the last part re:spam...Did I say it was spam? NO...Did I say that based on previous precedent (sorry for the big word again) it had all the earmarks of a spam-like post? You betcha' Zeke...and with due respect to JM, not all of the prevous spam-posts have included web addresses...

Now of course, this in your simplistic, soundbite-blighted mind is an attack...Don't get out often, eh? Jus' walk down the road a-piece and buy some fireworks...yee-haa...

...Geez, such great close-ups and not even a clue as to their quality?
    Simply similar characteris...oops...sorry, using big words is a force of habit...more stuff what looks like previous spam-like behavior...and BTW those specs mean close to zip in the real world...but then, consider the mfrs. facade (IMHO sham) of a website...

Then of course, we have the admission of possibly being wrong in my assumption:

...even if that isn't the case
    What exactly haven't you quite gotten yet?

And now for something completely different, a horribly bullying and offensive answer to the post:

...the above mentioned speakers are probably some third-world cr@p designed and built to bilk the unsuspecting noob out of his or her hard-earned bux...White van/ebay fodder...

jimHJJ(...but then, that's just me...)
    So have we quite gotten it yet?

As far as I'm concerned, the only idiot you have come in contact with is the one you see when you look in the mirror...

To wit: (translation: lookee here)

Quote Originally Posted by bonsaiguitar
    ...Let's stick to the facts please. This isn't the Audio Lab
    As a further example of your comprehension-bereft faculties, the Audio Lab is the only place where facts are allowed...

jimHJJ(...way too much catfish 'n' grits?...)
    Last edited by Resident Loser; 06-22-2006 at 09:03 AM.
    Hello, I'm a misanthrope...don't ask me why, just take a good look around.

"Men would rather believe than know" -Sociobiology: The New Synthesis by Edward O. Wilson

"The great masses of the people...will more easily fall victims to a great lie than to a small one" -Adolph Hitler

"We are never deceived, we deceive ourselves" -Goethe

If you repeat a lie often enough, some will believe it to be the truth...

Big science. Hallelujah. noddin0ff's Avatar
    I still think that post was spam. There's been no follow up. Just some pointless outrage and grandstanding. No explanation as to why that particular speaker was of interest, nothing he's comparing it to. No questions about how it sounds. Couple with glam shots of what obviously appear to be knock offs and bad spelling of common speaker terms. Very little personal input into the post. Wrong forum... My only hesistation is the notable lack of a web address.

Most newbies say something about themselves, why they're asking, etc. Show a little more care. Put some details in their profile. Most spammers make posts just like that one.

Time will tell. If RL is too tough on their fragile egos, they should put on crash helmets before climbing aboard the big bad web.

Plus, anyone who can read should be able to tell where RL is coming from by his Sig. It's not like he's some snake in the grass... I mean, look it up M-I-S-A-N-T-H-R-O-P-E.

(...it pays to enrich your word power...)

Color me gone... Resident Loser's Avatar

Ahhh...

Quote Originally Posted by noddin0ff
    Plus, anyone who can read should be able to tell where RL is coming from by his Sig. It's not like he's some snake in the grass... I mean, look it up M-I-S-A-N-T-H-R-O-P-E.

(...it pays to enrich your word power...)
    ...an old Reader's Digest reader, eh?

P.S. I like Beaker and his beaker...

jimHJJ(...have a good one...)
    Hello, I'm a misanthrope...don't ask me why, just take a good look around.

"Men would rather believe than know" -Sociobiology: The New Synthesis by Edward O. Wilson

"The great masses of the people...will more easily fall victims to a great lie than to a small one" -Adolph Hitler

"We are never deceived, we deceive ourselves" -Goethe

If you repeat a lie often enough, some will believe it to be the truth...

Quote Originally Posted by Resident Loser
    ...an old Reader's Digest reader, eh?

P.S. I like Beaker and his beaker...

jimHJJ(...have a good one...)
    Yeah, I had to throw a bone to all the God fearing conservatives out there...

Thread Information