Thread: Dayton sub?

Forum Regular

Dayton sub?

Is the Dayton Titanic MKIII kit a respectable sub? I looked at the 10 and 12 inch online, would the 10 incher be able to pump out enough bass for a room 12' by 17'? Just any ideas would be awesome.

Forum Regular
    Sorry, I did not see there was already a post about this.

Quote Originally Posted by ruckus1706
    Is the Dayton Titanic MKIII kit a respectable sub? I looked at the 10 and 12 inch online, would the 10 incher be able to pump out enough bass for a room 12' by 17'? Just any ideas would be awesome.
    Yeah this sub can hit. I got the 10" in my 11x13 bedroom and it slams in there. I would recommend this sub for a small to medium sized room. You may wanna go with the 12" and be done with it. Just in case you move to a bigger house or something. This sub was for my 2nd system so the 10" was fine, but I would definitely go bigger if it was my main system.

The bass is very accurate and clean. Hits hard and pretty deep. I threw U57-1, Matrix, Hero and a few others at it with a smile on my face. Pretty serious bang for only $358.

Forum Regular
    I need a sub. I was going to order the 10" SVS box sub, the black is back ordered. I am interested in the Dayton 10" MK III. To those who have herd the SVS and Dayton, how does the Dayton compare to the SVS? My needs would be 60/40 movies over music. Thanks in advance for any info. Would it be worth the wait and the extra $$$ to get the SVS?

Thread Information