Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Forum Regular
    I think the Onix Mini Strata,ACI Sappire XL's,Tyler Reference III,Tyler Signature System and the Salksound Veracity HT-3 offer the best value per dollar than any of other speakers you can buy.Hum..that would be a interresting battle for the Mini's it will be a tall order,but it would be interresting,I certainly dont think they would be embarrased,now for a battle in the Signature Sytem's pricerange the HT-3's now that would be good the 2 speakers along Taylo Reference III's that can compete with the mega buck speakers,but the Mini's might be in there with them,i would love to find out.

Quote Originally Posted by T BOMB25
    To be honest I have never seen build quality like the Salks with anything made of wood and that includes some very expensive grand piano's,Jim Salk's work is unreal,and the HT-3's sound even better than they look they easilly compete with megabuck speakers and dismiss a bunch of them,a stellar value by any standards.My favorite speakers are the Salk Veracity HT-3's,Onix Mini Strada Onix Ref 3,ACI Sapphire XL's,Ellis 1801,Tyler Taylo Reference III Tyler Linbrook System,Innersound,Legacy Whisper,Devore Gibbon Super 8,Revel Saloons,Dali Megalines,Odyessy Loralei, and Aerial 20T all of these are extremly musical speakers in my view.

Sounds like we have similar tastes in speakers... I like those all too. I also agree that Jim Salk can do what no other can (at least to my eyes) with his brilliant woodworking.

---Dave
    Integra DHC-40.2 Pre/Pro
    Coda 2 X 200 Watt Amp
    Rotel RB-985 5 X 100 Watt Amp
    2 Tyler Acoustics 2 Piece Linbrook Signature System
    1 Tyler Linbrook Signature Center Channel
    3 Tyler Taylo Reference Monitors
    1 ACI Titan II Sub
    Toshiba HD-A1 HD DVD
    Panasonic BDT-210 + 350 Blu-ray
    Consonance Droplet CDP-5.0
    Sony 55NX-810 1080p 3D-LED HDTV

Office:
    Opera Audio Consonance CD-120
    Jolida 1301A 2 X 30 Watt Int. Amp (Sovtek Tubes)
    Opera Audio Consonance Eric-1 Speakers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information