Thread: soon very soon

3db
    Forum Regular

soon very soon

in less than a week, I'll be crackin the box and hooking up my brand new PSB's; Image T45's. This is going to be the longest week in my life waiting for these puppies to arrrive . I wish I had the NAD773 to drive them as they sounded so good together;better than a Denon3805 with Paradigm Monitor 9 or 11's. I'll just have to wait and save for the NAD like I did the PSB's. Man this is gonna be a tough wait

Can a crooner get a gig? dean_martin's Avatar
    Congrats! Is the T45 from the same line as the B25 standmount/bookshelf?

3db
    Forum Regular

yes

Quote Originally Posted by dean_martin
    Congrats! Is the T45 from the same line as the B25 standmount/bookshelf?

Thanks Dean..To answer your question, yes its from the PSB image series as shown in the link;

http://www.psbspeakers.com/s/ImageSeries.html

Good for you! And me too

Quote Originally Posted by 3db
    in less than a week, I'll be crackin the box and hooking up my brand new PSB's; Image T45's. This is going to be the longest week in my life waiting for these puppies to arrrive . I wish I had the NAD773 to drive them as they sounded so good together;better than a Denon3805 with Paradigm Monitor 9 or 11's. I'll just have to wait and save for the NAD like I did the PSB's. Man this is gonna be a tough wait
    I hope to be getting my new speakers within the week too. In my case, Magneplanar MG 1.6QR's; they will be mated with my Bel Canto eVo2i integrated amp.

Like you, I'll be breathless 'til they arrive. Actually, I have 5 hour round trip drive to pick them up from the only dealer in the local area, (i.e. southern Ontario).

3db
    Forum Regular

Smile Hey Congrats!!! I hope you'll enjoy them

3 days and counting

Quote Originally Posted by Feanor
    I hope to be getting my new speakers within the week too. In my case, Magneplanar MG 1.6QR's; they will be mated with my Bel Canto eVo2i integrated amp.

Like you, I'll be breathless 'til they arrive. Actually, I have 5 hour round trip drive to pick them up from the only dealer in the local area, (i.e. southern Ontario).

It's just a hobby

Congrats , are you considering going MCH anytime soon?

DIY for my HT setup

Quote Originally Posted by theaudiohobby
    Congrats , are you considering going MCH anytime soon?
    My main music system is going to stay stereo for the foreseeable. I have an HT system too, that presently sucks big time where speakers are concerned. I do intend to upgrade that in the not too distant, but I think I'll do DIY in that case.

For DIY, I have already ordered

... I meant to add ...

My main music system is going to stay stereo for the foreseeable. I have an HT system too, that presently sucks big time where speakers are concerned. I do intend to upgrade that in the not too distant, but I think I'll do DIY in that case.

For DIY, I have already ordered
    ... components from PartsExpress for the crossover, etc., for the center channel. I will use a single Vifa MG18SK09 for the mid/bass and a Bohlender-Graebener Neo3PDR for the tweeter. The fronts will be basically identical when I get to them.

Forum Regular
    Enjoy your new speakers

Thread Information