Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Dustin Broke is hot!!! SpankingVanillaice's Avatar
    Why you guys can't just tell me the difference in the two speakers I was talking about?? I mean it's not a hard thing to tell which speakers are better out of the two. Please tell me the difference in the two. I am serious guys and no more making fun on me please.
    Dallas's Forums

MORE THAN JUST DINOSAURS!!!

test the blind blindly emorphien's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankingVanillaice
    Why you guys can't just tell me the difference in the two speakers I was talking about?? I mean it's not a hard thing to tell which speakers are better out of the two. Please tell me the difference in the two. I am serious guys and no more making fun on me please.
    Nobody has told you because nobody knows. And besides even if we liked one of them better than the other, it might be the opposite for you. Go try them out for yourself, or take a pair home and compare it. If you don't like it, then take them back.

Well if you own the 1X's then i'd say they are a newer slightly improved version...you wouldnt think JBL would take a speaker and make it worse would you, now just sit back and enjoy what you have, which is better than the majority of the population that listen to York or Citizen rack systems.
    Musical Fidelity A3.2 Integrated amp
    Musical Fidelity A3.2 CD
    Teac DS-H01 Dock
    Energy 22 Reference Connoisseur Speakers
    Cardas Cross and Cardas Hexlink Golden 5C
    Tara Labs RSC Reference Gen2

Ok well if anyone in here knows these speakers please tell me on what you think they both sound like. I would like everyones feedback and then I can sorta see which is more popular. I can say that for me I think they sound exactly the same from what I heard. Both had same highs and lows and mids. Looked even exactly the same but only difference is the logo and the color of it. I didn't actualy got them and took them home but I just listened to the same music I have and both sounded the same. But I want to know what others think about them too. So if you know about them please post here.

Thank You
    Dallas's Forums

Quote Originally Posted by lcswoosh05
    Yes this is Dallas the gay boy I am proving it that its me here but I will be using the SpankingVanillaIce from now and hope people will be nicer to me.
    January isn't over and i think we have a winner for the quote of the year here
    Musical Fidelity A3.2 Integrated amp
    Musical Fidelity A3.2 CD
    Teac DS-H01 Dock
    Energy 22 Reference Connoisseur Speakers
    Cardas Cross and Cardas Hexlink Golden 5C
    Tara Labs RSC Reference Gen2

I didn't bring my speakers and compaired I just rememberd the sound of mine very clearly and just listened to the same song I listen many many times and both sounded the same.
    Dallas's Forums

Why does popularity matter? And if you think they sound the same, then why do you ask?

edit: ok so you didn't hear them one after the other, so bring yours in with you, or take a pair of the other ones home to compare. That's the only way you'll know for certain because unless someone here has heard and compared we can't help you (and trust me, if someone knew they would have said so already to shut you up).

He is so stupid, its actually scary. I woke up and read this thread and all i could do is ROTFLMAO!!!!
    Lots of music but not enough time for it all

Quote Originally Posted by Florian
    He is so stupid, its actually scary. I woke up and read this thread and all i could do is ROTFLMAO!!!!
    Here we go again after I just said please no more rude stuff this person says something rude.
    Dallas's Forums

Well anyways if no one has compaired them but me then I guess I will have to say both sound the same and only very minor looks has changed.
    Dallas's Forums

That makes me wounder that if anyone has listened to any of the speakers I talked about in the past but has anyone in here have ever listened to the JBL HLS410 or the Sony SS-MB150H? If not then I'am the only judge to decide which sounds better but if any one of you heard on of these please let me know.

Thank You
    Dallas's Forums

Yay, you got it! nobody here has heard the JBLs you asked about.

As far as Sony vs JBL, I've heard some of the Sonys (and probably the ones you asked about) and I can't see how the JBLs couldn't be better, the Sonys are horrible speakers.

You're still better off getting your head out of your ass, cut the whining act and go try some better speakers (Paradigm, Klipsch, Axiom, AV123, etc).

Forum Regular
    I have been reading this thread too SVI, and also the one you have runnig over at the AVS Forum here.

It appears you are just not happy with these JBLs you own. Why not sell them, and purchase a pair of Paradigms, Tannoys, or B&Ws new or used for example? Just my 2 cents worth after working every day in this Industry for 34 years.

Yes SVI....and i will still say it. You are the most mubest person i have ever met anywhere in this world. You are the definition of the word "stupid".....want me to reapeat it again?
    Lots of music but not enough time for it all

I'll have to agree with florian, you just don't listen, we're giving some some niec advice, go to a hi-fi store and listen to some higher end brands, find one you like, and save up for it. DO NOT LET THE SALESMAN TELL YOU WHAT TO BUY...

oh, and never ever ever ever go to bestbuy or any bigbox store for audio...PLEASE!

so you live in Omaha, nebraska? I'll try to find some hi-fi dealers for you to visit, please do it! You'll be amazed at how great these speakers sound! i guarantee it!

Here, check out this store:

The Sound Environment
    http://soundenvironment.com/
    11021 Elm St
    Omaha, NE 68144
    (402) 391-3842

Go in, and ask the sales rep to show you some budget speakers, maybe NHT, they make some great budget bookshelfers!

Actually, a better bet would be
    Custom Electronics, Omaha
    http://customelectronics.tv/
    They carry tons of brands that you'd enjoy, do the same as the other one, just go in, and ask for some hep, bring some of your favourite CD's and ask to listen, you'll be pleased you did!

Who is this Guy SVI? The best part of him dribbled down his daddy's leg.

If you don't want to listen then don't asked the dumb questions that you are.

This is the most I have laughed since watching a rerun of "The Jerk" coincidence?

*stops ROFL-ing for a second*

hey, guys, there is a sign of improvement,
    he actually got it that we were laughing with his avatar, so he changed it, to something even more horrible...

spanky,
    go play with your boyfriends, play football, or tennis, or something else (take them from behind or so), but please,

STOP ASKING STUPID AND REPETITIVE QUESTIONS!!!

and get a life.

Keep them spinning,
    Bert.

*continues ROFL-ing very hard*

P.S. hey guys, Linux just keeps on getting better...
    it has a built in spelling corrector!!! nice to know....
    Life is music!

Mcintosh MA6400 Integrated
    Double Advent speakers
    Thiel CS2.3's
    *DIY Lenco L75 TT
    * SME 3012 S2
    * Rega RB-301
    *Denon DL-103 in midas body
    *Denon DL-304
    *Graham slee elevator EXP & revelation
    *Lehmann audio black cube SE
    Marantz CD5001 OSE
    MIT AVt 2 IC's
    Sonic link Black earth IC's
    Siltech MXT New york IC's
    Kimber 4VS speakercable
    Furutech powercord and plugs.

I'm a happy 20 year old...

Man of the People Forums Moderator bobsticks's Avatar
    SVI/lcswoosh05/Lexie's wierd younger brother,

Most of the people on this forum work pretty hard for their salaries. Many are in th eprocess of bettering themselves by attending college courses so they can get out into the world and do the same. They spend quite a bit time auditioning gear to find what suits their needs. They spend time optimizing the rooms in which these gears are placed. Questions these folks are asking usually are in the form of a search for a reference point for the beginning of their audio search--the expansion of knowledge.

If you have encountered ire on this forum it is because, at every turn, you have dogmatically refused to follow any of these paths. Quibbling over the perceived sonic differences between a crappy plastic box with the world's worst drivers and a different version of the same crappy box is hardly worth anyone's time. As for room optimization, I can recall past threads in which you have argued against all advice because it would involve moving your already-dead cat's litterbox or having to relocate plants or your particleboard furniture. Not the behavior of someone who is truly interested in maximizing his sound.

Unsolicited advice: dump the boyfriend who looks like a genetic cross between Randy Quaid and a psychotic muppet, stop mailing your underwear to people, GET A JOB, earn your keep, and investigate and invest in some decent stuff. Then and only then will people take your querries seriously. Until then you remain...yeah, you guessed it...

Name:  assclown7.gif
Views: 248
Size:  5.4 KB

Hey bobsticks

mind if I copy and send the pic of the ASSCLOWN..theres an few people I know that I'd love to send to..too bad you beat me to sending it to our"friend" SVI

Super Moderator Site Moderator JohnMichael's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankingVanillaice
    I really think you guys are rude to who ever that person is since I am NOT Icswoosh05. That makes me mad. There are other guys that like JBL too so quit it. So what if he spells words wrong that doesnt mean that its me.

Then why do you both have the same exact IP address? You are busted and becoming a troll. Be careful!
    JohnMichael
    Vinyl Rega Planar 2, Incognito rewire, Deepgroove subplatter, ceramic bearing, Michell Technoweight, Rega 24V motor, TTPSU, FunkFirm Achroplat platter, Michael Lim top and bottom braces, 2 Rega feet and one RDC cones. Grado Sonata, Moon 110 LP phono.
    Digital
    Sony SCD-XA5400ES SACD/cd SID mat, Marantz SA 8001
    Int. Amp Krell S-300i
    Speaker
    Monitor Audio RS6
    Cables
    AQ SPKR and AQ XLR and IC

Crackhead Extraordinaire Dusty Chalk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Florian
    ...mubest...
    Say what now?
    Eschew fascism.
    Truth Will Out.
    Quote Originally Posted by stevef22
    you guys are crackheads.
    I remain,
    Peter aka Dusty Chalk

Quote Originally Posted by Dusty Chalk
    Say what now?

I was wonderin' what that was too... flo?

SVI, if you read this, please go to this link, we're trying to HELP you!

Lets Help SVI

Dang man, we didn't mean to hurt your feelings and come off as being mean and saying bad things..sorry dude. We'll wipe the slate clean and start over.

So, does lcswoosh05 like gay dinosaurs and 10 year old boys too?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information