3db
    Forum Regular

Secondary system HT system finally completed

My secondary system has now been completed from a speaker purchase POV. I had traded a Blackberry Torch for a pair of Orginal PSB Alphas to be used as my left/right mains. I already had a sub, a PSB Subsonic 5 which was replaced by a Rythmik LV-12R in my main system. This put me on the road to complete the center and surround speakers.

I picked up PSB 100c center channel in July for $75 and a pair of B Tech stands for $20 to support the Alphas. I picked up a pair of Alpha Mites and another pair of stands for $140. I now have two complete systems.

3db
    Forum Regular

Secondary system HT system finally completed

My secondary system has now been completed from a speaker purchase POV. I had traded a Blackberry Torch for a pair of Orginal PSB Alphas to be used as my left/right mains. I already had a sub, a PSB Subsonic 5 which was replaced by a Rythmik LV-12R in my main system. This put me on the road to complete the center and surround speakers.

I picked up PSB 100c center channel in July for $75 and a pair of B Tech stands for $20 to support the Alphas. I picked up a pair of Alpha Mites and another pair of stands for $140. I now have two complete systems.

You must be pleased with your "new" second system ... given so many posts.

I don't blame you: there's something really satisfying putting together a nice system on the cheap. CONGRATS!

3db
    Forum Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Feanor View Post

I don't blame you: there's something really satisfying putting together a nice system on the cheap. CONGRATS!
    The posts were an honest mistake... I kept getting server error in my attempts not realizing that they were actually posted. My apologies..

To the MODs.. please remove the posts from the Speakers thread and one from the general audio thread.

Charm Thai™
    Quote Originally Posted by Feanor View Post
    Oh, I just assumed he had three identical "secondary" systems. Just pulling your leg 3db!!! Long time PSB fan can't go wrong with those.

3db
    Forum Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHills44060 View Post
    Oh, I just assumed he had three identical "secondary" systems. Just pulling your leg 3db!!! Long time PSB fan can't go wrong with those.
    Yes, I'm quite enamored with the original Alpha series speakers.

Thread Information