• 02-21-2006, 10:37 AM
    Juan_Francisco
    1 Attachment(s)
    professional audio speaker systems
    I'm currently shopping around for professional audio speaker systems and am seriously considering purchasing the Cathedral Sound model LR42 I know that they are not a newer product and was hoping someone else could give me thier opinion on the product. By opinion I mean you need to actually go and check these speakers out. They are in the Portland, Oregon area, and you can visit thier website at www.nucoreinc.com

Can anybody go check out that company for me? :confused:
  • 02-21-2006, 10:58 AM
    Resident Loser
    I don't know why it is...
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Juan_Francisco
    I'm currently shopping around for professional audio speaker systems and am seriously considering purchasing the Cathedral Sound model LR42 I know that they are not a newer product and was hoping someone else could give me thier opinion on the product. By opinion I mean you need to actually go and check these speakers out. They are in the Portland, Oregon area, and you can visit thier website at www.nucoreinc.com

Can anybody go check out that company for me? :confused:

...but some websites send me running...this is one of them...

jimHJJ(...it's like having a hat that says "Lion Tamer"...)

P.S. On closer examination (I did a google) I think this hat shoud say "shill"...)
  • 03-05-2006, 08:12 PM
    pelly3s
    that website scares me really bad. if you want a really nice speaker check out ATC Speakers
  • 03-06-2006, 09:01 AM
    evil__betty
    That site reminds me of the Nuance web site (run from them too!) www.nuanceaudio.com
  • 03-06-2006, 05:03 PM
    Florian
    Can't we erase those commercials?

The Poll is completely useless!
  • 03-09-2006, 07:05 PM
    Alpha 846
    Sure, I'll Just Hop Up To Portland, But First
    Check out this site out and see if you see any connection between it and Cathedral Sound Speakers and Nucore Inc.

http://www.professionalaudiospeakersystems.com/

Something kind of suspicious here? :hand:
  • 03-14-2006, 02:11 PM
    filecat13
    This is all a joke, right?