Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Dustin Broke is hot!!! SpankingVanillaice's Avatar
    I dont think I will be upgrading for a long time since I dont have money for it and I have my monitors placed on my comp desk. I have not replyed since there wasnt really anything to reply to but I did reply to some I think but I dont remember. The current pic you see is me and the other one was my friend or I should say my boyfriend but I dont know if he will last since he hasent even come to see me in person for like 1 year and 4 months. I might just look for someone else. I will have to think about this.
    Last edited by SpankingVanillaice; 10-14-2005 at 10:24 PM.

Dustin Broke is hot!!! SpankingVanillaice's Avatar

Cool

My fav types of music are alternative rock and jazz and techno and pop.

Well, i am sorry for making fun of you being gay.If thats what you like its fine, but if a boyfriend/girlfriend doesnt even show up for that time then look around for someone else
    Anyway, i would be careful with comments that its "better then all home audio systems", these are the kind of comments that get me in trouble all the time when i comment on some british box speakers. Try to be a bit more diplomatic, thats what i am trying to be and its starting to work. You know upgrading the internal cables, or speaker bracing are all upgrades that will not cost you a lot of money. Maybe 25$ or something and is well worth it.

Cheers

Flo.
    Lots of music but not enough time for it all

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information