AR Newbie Registered Member

Presage Speakers

Does anyone have info/specs for Presage Model 5 Speakers? They have been in the family I believe since the late 70's. I am interested in refurbishing them, but have little info.

The speaker compliment is: a 10" woofer centered at the bottom an 8" above it to the left of the cabinet and a 4" and 3" next to that one above the other. The cabinet finish is oak and measures 26Hx15Wx12D. There are tone controls on the back for treble and midrange adjustable from -6db to +6db. They were made in Nassau NH. Weight is estimated to be around 75 pounds each. If anyone finds any specs please post, Thanks.

AR Newbie Registered Member

Presage Speakers

Does anyone have info/specs for Presage Model 5 Speakers? They have been in the family I believe since the late 70's. I am interested in refurbishing them, but have little info.

The speaker compliment is: a 10" woofer centered at the bottom an 8" above it to the left of the cabinet and a 4" and 3" next to that one above the other. The cabinet finish is oak and measures 26Hx15Wx12D. There are tone controls on the back for treble and midrange adjustable from -6db to +6db. They were made in Nassau NH. Weight is estimated to be around 75 pounds each. If anyone finds any specs please post, Thanks.

Super Moderator Site Moderator JohnMichael's Avatar
    Welcome to AudioReview. It does not seem anyone has any knowledge on the Presage speakers. Did you try to google the brand? Check classic audio sites.
    JohnMichael
    Vinyl Rega Planar 2, Incognito rewire, Deepgroove subplatter, ceramic bearing, Michell Technoweight, Rega 24V motor, TTPSU, FunkFirm Achroplat platter, Michael Lim top and bottom braces, 2 Rega feet and one RDC cones. Grado Sonata, Moon 110 LP phono.
    Digital
    Sony SCD-XA5400ES SACD/cd SID mat, Marantz SA 8001
    Int. Amp Krell S-300i
    Speaker
    Monitor Audio RS6
    Cables
    AQ SPKR and AQ XLR and IC

Audio/HT Nut version 1.3a
    Does this sound familiar?

http://www.audiokarma.org/forums/arc...p/t-39481.html

Did your Dad get a digital camera over the past three years?

RR6

Thread Information