Forum Regular

pioneer elite SC-09TX

Ok so lets try this again. I do apologize for any inconvenience I have caused anyone. I am new to this forum and the forums scene as well. This is my first time ever posting into something like this. I am not sure of the format or what should be said. I am completely satisfied with this product and the service I have obtained. So if I am doing something wrong here people please let me know. I would like to be part of this community and I am planning to stay involved and in touch. I was just trying to spread the word of knowledgeable people and good products. Thanks for understanding

This is a release from Pioneeer about the SC-0TX.

I recently bought this receiver from a company in Oregon Advanced Technology Services. I spoke with Rob about this receiver and said it would meet my needs and out due my expectations. He was absoutly correct when it came to this unit. I feel he was completely knowledgeable and was able to deliver exactly what I needed. He designed and installed my system with complete accuracy. I was able to get what I wanted with being oversold.

Go beyond sound as you know it. Go beyond technology as you’ve ever experienced it before. Enter the world of Pioneer Elite®. A world dedicated to the pursuit of pristine audio. A world where advanced technology performs in perfect harmony with outstanding sound quality. A world where AIR Studios™ Sound Tuning ensures music is reproduced, as close to its original sound as possible. It’s a world so unbelievably crisp, so undeniably clear and so completely pure, it will change the way you listen forever.

DIRECT ENERGY HD A/V RECEIVER

Welcome to the world of SC-09TX. Created to perform as the ultimate home theater A/V Receiver, this incredible receiver reproduces multi-channel HD –Audio so rich, so dense, and so completely engrossing; no conventional analog amplifier available can even come close.

Brace yourself for a world with more connectivity, more control and more ways to enjoy your high-definition entertainment. With abundant HDMI connectivity, HDMIi digital video conversion, 1080p video scaling, advanced 192kHz sampling rate conversion, and advanced HD multi-zone custom installation.

The SC-09TX was built to ensure the highest quality home theater experience possible. But the benefits of enhanced technology don’t stop there.

Our engineers loaded this receiver with the most advanced digital signal processing available with new THX Ultra 2 Plus™, DOLBY® True HD, Dolby Digital Plus, DTS-HD® Master Audio decoders, Advanced MCACC room calibration, and a wide variety of sound-field enhancements for new digital sources such as iPod®, XM-HD® and SIRIUS® Satellite Radio, and network A/V sources; all with OSD & Control®.

Developed in collaboration with ICE PowerTM (the leader in class-d analog amplifier design) and final sound tuning performed with the help of Air Studios™ sound engineers, the SC-09TX combines unprecedented amplification with the highest definition A/V processing to take all of your music, movies, video’s and digital photos beyond the living room, straight into uncharted territory.

With cutting-edge technology and feature enhancements never before seen or heard, the SC-09TX combines the best of digital and analog technology for a truly evolutionary home theater performance and marks a new era in high-definition stereophonic fidelity, convenience, and control.

I would defiantly reccmond checking out there website at Advanced Technology Services . Bookmark it do what you have to these guys are best in the business
    Last edited by jmoney1; 12-04-2008 at 10:52 AM.

Audio/HT Nut version 1.3a
    spam. reported

spoke with OP, he is going to re-word his post, he didn't mean to come off as spam.

lets give him a chance here guys.

he was very quick to respond to my email.

-adam

Forum Regular

reedited my first post

I just reedited my first post again. I hope this make sense please let me know what I can do to stay informed and keep the community happy. thanks

Dont post any more Ad's!
    Pass Labs X250 amp, BAT Vk-51se Preamp,
    Thorens TD-145 TT, Bellari phono preamp, Nagaoka MP-200 Cartridge
    Magnepan QR1.6 speakers
    Luxman DA-06 DAC
    Van Alstine Ultra Plus Hybrid Tube DAC
    Dual Martin Logan Original Dynamo Subs
    Parasound A21 amp
    Vintage Luxman T-110 tuner
    Magnepan MMG's, Grant Fidelity DAC-11, Class D CDA254 amp
    Monitor Audio S1 speakers, PSB B6 speakers
    Vintage Technic's Integrated amp
    Music Hall 25.2 CDP
    Adcom GFR 700 AVR
    Cables- Cardas, Silnote, BJC
    Velodyne CHT 8 sub

Forum Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by blackraven
    Dont post any more Ad's!
    please explain what you mean. I guess I am sorry that I don't follow.

Audio/HT Nut version 1.3a
    In both of his two threads he is pushing Advanced Technology Services.

Pretty Obvious!

RR6 i replied in the other thread.

Yeah !!!! Cat fight!!!! Where are the good seats?

walks over to the side.....

check the angles......

finds a good spot with a hot babe in the view.....

takes a seat and waits for ,......
    Lots of music but not enough time for it all

Thread Information