Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Forum Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernd
    Hi Paul,

Welcome to our strange little world and thank you for your support. I hope you stay around.
    The Emotion are indeed incredible.

Like the picture of your system. I do place importance on to be able to talk to the designer and really enjoyed my chat with Derek on Monday.

Man, the B.O.T. is shining and a fellow ART owner. It is going to be a good day.

Peace

Bernd
    Hi Bernd, yes us Artistas need to stick together, incidentally a few more of Daves (nice guy and fellow Glaswegian like myself) customers live in your neck of the woods, yoda (Mike) from the wigwam forum lives in Warrington and has expressions and has ordered a pair of impressions which have been changed with addition of Emotions tweeter and jensen caps, there is also a chap called Lee (Purplepleaser) who live in manchester and is just about to buy same speakers as yourself, these guys often meet up (as do a few of us in Scotland) for a pint, a chinwag and a talk about music, perhaps you could arrange to meet them, nice guys.

Anyway glad your enjoying them, how could you fail not too.

Thanks Paul, I will try and make contact.
    If you ever down here in sunny Cheshire, drop me a line and you will be made welcome.

Good to know you

Peace

Bernd
    "Let The Earth Bear Witness."

Yes, glad your here. Let the growing of Quality Music reproduction (at any price point) beginn! And when Bernd comes to visit he can feel and hear the non-shortcommings of a rare planar. Maybe two pair by then
    Lots of music but not enough time for it all

Hey Flo,
    That's what I meant by a great company. I was on the phone to Derek on Monday and today we have Paul joining us. Try that with B&W,etc
    Long may great reproduced music remain in our lifes.

And yes Paul is right, us Artistas must stick together.

Peace

Bernd

Yeah thats the same when Apogee was around. If you had a question you can call Jason Bloom (The President) and he helped you out. He was an Art collector and had one of the finest music colletions around. What a nice person, he was. May he rest peacefully!

-Florian

Forum Regular
    Hi Flo, yes apogees nice speaker, but need the best ancilliaries to souind their best.
    may stick around if I can get away from fighting on UK fora

Yes they wont work on normal equipment, room, cables etc.... I had to do a LOT work to get them to sing. I found a second pair in europe :-)....

Yeah, I heard that about Jason.
    Kex said in another post that some people don't place any importance on that sort of contact. Well maybe. It matters to me. When I was in Italy a couple of years ago I contacted Zingali, Unison Research and Pathos and got a tour from all three. That, and a great consistent product line breeds loyalty.
    Also SME. I mislayed my booklet for the SME series V arm and I e-mailed them and got a copy back through e-mail and furthermore next day I had a brand new hard copy.
    In contrast I e-mailed Clearaudio with a couple of questions before I was going to commit myself and they responded three weeks later in a most crap way. So no deal and the TT was not that good anyway.

Peace

Bernd

Exquisite systems require exquisite service!

Soundlab does this, Art does this, Apogee did it (Perigee does it now), and many more exquisite companys. This is very important to me too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information