• 03-04-2007, 10:37 PM
    jeff.corris
    Martin Logan Summit Speakers $6000 mint condition
    They are awesome.... check em' out here

http://dallas.craigslist.org/ele/287928035.html

I am trying to offset my latest purchase by selling these puppies.... Making room in my wallet and home for some new B&W Nat802's.... finally..... Make no mistake these Logan Summits are kick ass, and basically half price for a pair that are less than a year old.

( Hoping my wife wont notice the missing cash/different looks. lol... her and speakers is like chimps and algebra.)

Seriously though this is a chance to get some great towers for an awesome price...
  • 03-05-2007, 01:01 PM
    topspeed
    You should list these either in the classified section and/or on audogon.com for better responses.

Just out of curiousity, why are you switching from the ML's to the B&W's?
  • 03-05-2007, 11:55 PM
    elapsed
    Costco was selling Martin Logan Summit speakers for $7,500 back in July: http://www.cepro.com/news/editorial/14089.html

Beautiful speakers!
  • 05-22-2007, 05:36 PM
    souky
    Hi Jeff,
    Is the Summit still for sale? I live in Saskatoon, SK.
    I would be interested in the Summit.
    Souk
  • 05-22-2007, 06:19 PM
    Mr Peabody
    Costco had ML? Man, and people were surprised that Crutchfield landed Thiel.

The Summits are incredible. I personally wouldn't trade for any B&W. Before you spring for B&W you should set your ears on a pair of Dynaudio Confidence series.
  • 05-23-2007, 02:39 PM
    emorphien
    I don't think I'd be trading Summits for any B&W either, but I'm not a huge B&W fan.
  • 06-02-2007, 03:11 PM
    DEVO
    I agree!
    Quote:

Originally Posted by emorphien
    I don't think I'd be trading Summits for any B&W either, but I'm not a huge B&W fan.

I like Bowers & Wilkens speakers, but I think we have found a sucker here!
  • 12-20-2007, 04:49 PM
    Jean-Pierre
    Are you still sell the ML ?
    Do you have the boxes for shipping ?

Thanks
  • 12-21-2007, 05:27 AM
    johnny p
    The craigslist ad has been removed??? hmmm

The B&W Nautilus speakers (the ones that look like big multiple conch shells (did I spell any of that correctly?) run $50k /pr. if those are what he's looking at.... that's a hell of a big jump.
  • 12-21-2007, 08:19 AM
    basite
    Quote:

Originally Posted by johnny p
    The craigslist ad has been removed??? hmmm

The B&W Nautilus speakers (the ones that look like big multiple conch shells (did I spell any of that correctly?) run $50k /pr. if those are what he's looking at.... that's a hell of a big jump.

nope, he was going for 802's, 'just' a mere 12k a pair :p

Keep them spinning,
    Bert.
  • 12-25-2007, 03:06 AM
    thekid
    Quote:

Originally Posted by elapsed
    Costco was selling Martin Logan Summit speakers for $7,500 back in July: http://www.cepro.com/news/editorial/14089.html

Beautiful speakers!

Wow I can get high end speakers and 50lb bags of rice all at the same store at a discount price!!!

I am canceling my membership to Sam's Club, all they carry is Bose and 25lb bags of rice!!

:16: