• 11-15-2004, 12:41 PM
    GCM
    Looking for Klipsch KLF-20s
    Anyone know where I can get some besides ebay?

Thanks.
  • 11-15-2004, 08:20 PM
    JohnBee
    besides ebay? ebays the only way to go. i've looked around with no luck though. found nice set on ebay.
  • 11-15-2004, 08:28 PM
    Woochifer
    Check Audiogon or Klipsch's message boards.
  • 11-16-2004, 06:25 AM
    GCM
    Thanks
  • 11-16-2004, 05:49 PM
    jamison
    How about a pair of KLF-30's? i have a friend that wants to sell his but the shipping cost will prob kill ya
  • 11-17-2004, 07:54 AM
    GCM
    Quote:

Originally Posted by jamison
    How about a pair of KLF-30's? i have a friend that wants to sell his but the shipping cost will prob kill ya

I'm not looking to spend more than $700, including shipping, which probably means I'll end up buying local. I imagine he wants more, but you can check if he's interested.
  • 11-17-2004, 10:15 AM
    ericl
    check your local Craigslist
    Craigslist.org
    best online classifieds out there. Best in the bay area, but just about every major metro area in the country has one.

here's what a search of the bay area cl yielded:
    Klipsch on Craigslist

I already own a pair of Cornwalls, but i look around periodically for good deals (looking to put together a system for my brother).

-eric
  • 11-17-2004, 10:17 AM
    ericl
    here is exactly what you're looking for
    KLF-20

it even links to the review here on AudioREVIEW!

-eric
  • 11-17-2004, 10:46 AM
    GCM
    Quote:

Originally Posted by ericl
    Craigslist.org
    best online classifieds out there. Best in the bay area, but just about every major metro area in the country has one.

here's what a search of the bay area cl yielded:
    Klipsch on Craigslist

I already own a pair of Cornwalls, but i look around periodically for good deals (looking to put together a system for my brother).

-eric

Thanks, I've already contacted the seller on there. Waiting to hear back.