Forum Regular

realistic optimus t 200 ????

These are hard to find. anyone know where i can find some other then eBay because i have searched everywhere. I even got a hold of Tandy electronics to see if there were any left overs anywhere. i may be barking up the wrong tree, does anyone think they are worth the trouble. i have never listened to them but i hear they are better than the mach's. does anyone have any ideas of realistic speakers i could try out i am a bit of a collector.

Keep searching the net, man. Obviously they stopped making them a long time ago, so keep searching. They look like monsters, but I wouldn't pay too much for them. Looks like they're old enough, that when you find a pair the foam surround will be rotted or close to it. Good luck, sorry I couldn't help.

Any chance your moniker is reference to Omar & the Howlers "Dancing in the Canebrake"? Great tune BTW.
    Back in my day, we had nine planets.

Forum Regular
    no i used to be in the pet trade. i imported reptiles its in referance to the canebrake rattlesnake.

Rabbit
    Quote Originally Posted by kainbrake2
    These are hard to find. anyone know where i can find some other then eBay because i have searched everywhere. I even got a hold of Tandy electronics to see if there were any left overs anywhere. i may be barking up the wrong tree, does anyone think they are worth the trouble. i have never listened to them but i hear they are better than the mach's. does anyone have any ideas of realistic speakers i could try out i am a bit of a collector.

I used to have a pair of these speakers and i have been told that these are the best speakers Tandy ever made so if you find a pair even if you have to get the drivers repaired it is worth it i ended up giving mine to my sister who ended up giving them to the removalist.

Thread Information