Just a Thank You

Printable View

• 08-20-2004, 11:16 AM
    nusiclover
    Just a Thank You
    Thats right, this thread is about thanking you. You know, in case you decide to also run off and leave AR during these times of internal struggle and hardship, i wanted to be sure you read this first.
    I came to AR several years ago, when i was buying a B&W 600 system. I then came back and became an official member when i decided to focus on 2-channel audio with my dynaudio system. I Came to AR because i knew that people here were helpful. I was right. From speakers it went to amps and then to cables. Everywhere i got help. Sometimes i didnt hear what i liked, sometimes i even felt insulted. Nonetheless, AR members were awesome when it came dwon to it. Personally i thank Tops, Wooch, Mtry, RG for being so patient with my naivety and sometimes indecisiveness. But these are only names that come to immediate mind. I know that many other people helped out a lot. I even got called a shill once, but i can even forgive that.

Many times i have come home with a headache full of audio questions. Sometimes my questions have been rather absurd "are speakers like tires" comes to mind. Nonetheless i was greated by friendly names and my sometimes absurd questions were entertained by semi-non-judgemental folk. Fellow audiophiles like you.
    OK, so now youve read it: Thank You All AR members for making this place a home away from home.