I almost made a BIG mistake with my speakers

I have ask in an earlier post about recommendations for some small speaker to mount on the wall and get rid of my floor standing models. It has been about three months since I had last heard my system due to hurricane Katrina.

I hooked them all back up and put on a cd and WOW was I impressed. I made a command decision after listening that I would be crazy to sell the speakers I have. The speakers I have are....

Fronts I have two Infinity Kappa 7.1 floor standing speakers
    Rear are two Infinity Kappa 6.1 floor standing speakers
    Center channel is a Infinity IL 36C
    Sub is a Infinity SSW212 with built in 300 watt amp

I am happy to say that I changed my mind and kept myself from making a very bad decision. I am very happy with the sound they give me and I will just have to continue overlooking the fact they are setting out in the room.
    I decided years ago I was only going to have two types of days...Very Good Days or just Plain Good Days. I just refuse to have bad ones!!!, Jeff

Pat
    Forum Regular
    I've never heard your Infinity speaker before but I would guess just about any floorstander will smoke a small wall hung model.

Enjoy the sound.........
    Have a good day.....Sez' Pat
    Denon 685 Receiver & 2900 Player, Sonographe 120 Amp, Klipsch RF7 Speakers, 2039+ svs Sub, 10gauge solid core copper cables

Forum Regular
    "I've never heard your Infinity speaker before but I would guess just about any floorstander will smoke a small wall hung model."

Enjoy the sound.........

You must be kidding right???

Forum Regular
    Kappa's are awesome by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandpaw
    I have ask in an earlier post about recommendations for some small speaker to mount on the wall and get rid of my floor standing models. It has been about three months since I had last heard my system due to hurricane Katrina.

I hooked them all back up and put on a cd and WOW was I impressed. I made a command decision after listening that I would be crazy to sell the speakers I have. The speakers I have are....

Fronts I have two Infinity Kappa 7.1 floor standing speakers
    Rear are two Infinity Kappa 6.1 floor standing speakers
    Center channel is a Infinity IL 36C
    Sub is a Infinity SSW212 with built in 300 watt amp

I am happy to say that I changed my mind and kept myself from making a very bad decision. I am very happy with the sound they give me and I will just have to continue overlooking the fact they are setting out in the room.

Good choice. Glad you changed your mind.
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

Thread Information