Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Forum Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by markw
    If he doesn't like the answers he gets he just keeps on keepin' on. In this case, he's received some valid and truthful answers but chooses to ignore them.

As I've always said, ignorance can be rectified with enlightenment if one's mind is open to it. If ones mind is not open to that, then it leads to arrogance and/or stupidity depending on the mental capabilites and/or maturity level of the person in question
    No, I really don't have any more questions. As I said before, I'm familiar with his posting history. The fact that he's never (at least from what I've seen) come back and argued, become hostile or called people names, leads me to believe he's not trolling. The fact that he rarely, if ever, responds to advice or suggestions doesn't concern me; more than a few people on audio fora don't respond to advice or suggestions. Why he "keeps on keepin' on" is not clear to me. He may not have a good grasp of forum etiquette. He may not be as astute as some. There may be other reasons. With respect to this particular thread, I don't know if he's chosen to ignore the responses; he hasn't said one way or the other. We don't know that he didn't immediately contact JBL and find the answer to his question.

Most of his questions come across as very elementary, both in substance and grammar/wording/sentence structure. That may or may not be indicative of his level of education, innate intelligence, aptitude, etc. We don't all have the same faculties. That isn't, IMHO, a reason not to try to help someone who's asking for help.

If people on the forum don't like the manner or methods of his postings they could ignore him. It's easy; just don't respond. Well, it's easy for most. There are a few who feel compelled to respond.

True, ignorance can be rectified with enlightenment but what rectifies malice?

Jasmit I could see you must have a soft heart or pitty for Spanking Vanilla Ice.He's does'nt respound and now starts another thread (go figure).Like I said must be on some cheap drugs.Might as well ignore him I still think he's toying with us.He like a kid at the candy store cant make up his mind.Pat.P

No, Jasmit. It's not malice.

It's justthat after many of us have in the past offered good, sound advice that is ultimately ignored that I/we start to realize that it's not answers that he's after. It's attention.

and, he does get it.

You truly a kind hearted person but tnen agan, many of us here are. It's just that after having one's chain yanked, some of us feel free to yank back on occasion. His response to Mr Duminy was, let's just say, a bit cheeky, shall we?

You'll note that he DOES get the answers he asked for, even from me, but not without me having a little fun in the process. that's my cut of the pie

RGA
    Forum Regular
    Well he's managed to muster 27 and with mine 28 replies -- look at the others on the list -- that's a good day's trolling.

Dustin Broke is hot!!! SpankingVanillaice's Avatar

Angry

Of cource i know that the studio series are located in the home audio but I was woundering if its a home studio monitor?

Quote Originally Posted by SpankingVanillaice
    Of cource i know that the studio series are located in the home audio but I was woundering if its a home studio monitor?
    If you use it as a monitor in a home studio, then it's a home studio monitor. Now, wether others would choose to use it as such, well, that's up to them.

[QUOTE=SpankingVanillaice]Of cource i know that the studio series are located in the home audio but I was woundering if its a home studio monitor?[/QUOte

How old are you...12? It's really not hard to understand.

Quote Originally Posted by SpankingVanillaice
    I know as a moderator i am supposed to be fair and treat all the same but this guy seriously doesnt get it. Do you even read posts or just ask questions?

Please aknowledge this message by writing the word UNDERSTOOD at the top of your post!

-Flo
    Lots of music but not enough time for it all

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information