Has anyone heard the HSU/ Ventriliquist system?

Sorry if this is a repeat question. Posed similiar question on HT site, but it just started non-related arguments! I'm "upgrading" to a 6.1 (entry) system. Considering Paradigm (due to previous experience), Warfedale and Ventriliquist systems - will MOST LIKELY use HSU Sub, this is why I'm curious about Ventriliquist system (price break!)
    Not too many choices in my area to audition - that's why I'm relying on others opinions. Any feedback would be appreciated...
    BTW - about 75% HT on this system, 25% "background" music....
    THANKS!

AR Newbie Registered Member
    These things sound fantastic for their size, especially when used with the superb Hsu Research subwoofers. You will have a smile one mile wide, and your friends jaws will drop when you tell them how much you paid for the whole setup.

Talking

Thanks John! Haven't found anyone else who has heard these. I've been holding out for an HSU sub and when I saw this system on their site, I was curious. I'm about to "upgrade" to 6.1 - but still keeping it at entry level (budget constraints) - my new system will by no means be my last, just a "holdover" until I can do what I really want. Have had Paradigms for years and love them. Lokking at Wharfedale and people leading me to Ascend. But for the money, and the way I'll use this system - 75%HT / 25% Background music, and at some point in the near future this will be my secondary HT system - why not? Getting a great sub - probably go with the VTF-2 - this has to beat most if not all HTIB speaker setups....

Thread Information