Forum Regular

Electro-Voice E-V Four speakers

I was wondering if anyone can tell me if a pair of Electro-Voice E-V Four speakers have any value. I think they were made in the 1960's. They still work, but I no longer have a use for them and was considering discarding them.
    John

The Collector
    nope no value.... i'll take them off you hands lol. honestly i dont know if they are worth too much but with stuff like that you have to find the right person who will pay for them. check ebay to see if any are going on there

Forum Regular
    I checked E-Bay. Couldn't find them there. Maybe I try to sell them there.
    Thanks.
    John

The Collector
    i cant exactly picture the speakers in my head. I am just trying to think of what drivers are in them. If you can take a couple of pictures I may be able to lead you the right direction

tjw
    AR Newbie Registered Member
    I had a set of these years ago. They were pretty good speakers for back then, but would have low value now.

Forum Regular
    Sorry I took so long to reply. I've attached 2 photos of the EV Four speakers.

John
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by jrc0109; 01-14-2006 at 01:03 PM.

The Collector
    depending on the drivers in them they could be worth only $50 but on the other hand if they are SRO/12's in them then that would bring the price up a lot. I honestly hate to say it if you want to make any money on them then you have to part them out. i personally would love them but I have no room or money to purchase anything

Forum Regular
    Thanks for the quick reply. I'll probably try E-Bay. I would hate to try to sell them by parts.
    In case you are intersestd in the spec sheet, I've attached the sheets that describe them.
    Thanks again
    John
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Thread Information