• 04-14-2006, 06:19 PM
    Florian
    I wont comment on the "best for 2K" because thats just plain idiotic, however Michael i heard the Kef's found it to be a lovely speaker for its size. Run a good tube amp with it, maybe along the Jolida lines and your set for a bit!
  • 04-14-2006, 07:30 PM
    superpanavision70mm
    I am going to have to go with PSB line. Not only do they make wonderful speakers for just about any budget, but they also cater to various lifestyles, which is a big bonus. Anyone who hears PSB immediately agrees that they sound equal or better than speakers 2X their cost.
  • 04-14-2006, 07:33 PM
    Florian
    Quote:

Originally Posted by superpanavision70mm
    I am going to have to go with PSB line. Not only do they make wonderful speakers for just about any budget, but they also cater to various lifestyles, which is a big bonus. Anyone who hears PSB immediately agrees that they sound equal or better than speakers 2X their cost.

Oh come on, that statement is like the Maggie statement that upset you. I heard PSB's and while they are nice i can think of speakers less than twice as much that sound better to my ears-
  • 02-05-2010, 06:02 PM
    HarmonicsReview
    I have an objective review of Bose Companion 3 on my blog where you can compare it with other speakers that I have reviewed. It is interesting to look at.

Check out my objective review at:
    http://harmonicsreview.wordpress.com/
    I'll be posting more reviews soon.
  • 02-05-2010, 08:59 PM
    blackraven
    Quote:

Originally Posted by HarmonicsReview
    I have an objective review of Bose Companion 3 on my blog where you can compare it with other speakers that I have reviewed. It is interesting to look at.

Check out my objective review at:
    http://harmonicsreview.wordpress.com/
    I'll be posting more reviews soon.

Ok, I'll bite out of shear curiosity since you appear to be advertising your speakers and are probably trolling. Whats the cost for them?
  • 02-06-2010, 11:56 AM
    HarmonicsReview
    Quote:

Originally Posted by blackraven
    Ok, I'll bite out of shear curiosity since you appear to be advertising your speakers and are probably trolling. Whats the cost for them?

I am DIYer and I have created the blog as a hobby, plus it helps people like you to make a better decision. So be thankful!
    I am not advertising anything, and my home made speakers on my blog are not for sale, so if you want something like those, you have to make you own! However, if you decided to do so, I might be able to help, and I will do it for free! :)
  • 02-15-2010, 08:11 PM
    stang
    Def Techs CLR 2500 OR clr 3000 are unbeleivable and also have a 8 inch subwoofer built into them. Blowwww you away