Thread: New Speakers

Talking New Speakers

so i decided to go with the Fluance AV-HTB and getting the bipolar surrounds, only going by the reviews but i think they are worth the risk

Fluance

Fluance remind me of a Canadian KLH. They are very inexpensive, but I have not seen any real reviews. The "reviews" are by supposed consumers, which could be faked. I am not saying they are, but it's hard to expect a silk purse from a sow's ear.

You may want to look toward something like Axiom, who have had a number of good professional reviews and measurements. Axiom are a touch more, but I'd bet they are better in most reguards than Fluance.

I have not heard either, but, just examining both as a disinterested 3rd party, I just don't trust fluance for some odd reason.

When you get them, please do post comment on the sound.
    Last edited by Sealed; 02-09-2004 at 12:48 PM. Reason: addendum

Xab
    AR Newbie Registered Member
    Well to say "a touch more" isn't exactly accurate when comparing the price of Axiom to Fluance, the cheapest Axiom home theater set is over $1,100, and that doesn't include any floor standing speakers.

Quote Originally Posted by Xab
    Well to say "a touch more" isn't exactly accurate when comparing the price of Axiom to Fluance, the cheapest Axiom home theater set is over $1,100, and that doesn't include any floor standing speakers.
    Well i have had them for well over amonth and lemme tell you they r soo choice the reviews r true i even spent an extra $25.00 do make em biampable and i got spikes for the towers JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Canadian KLH MY ASS!!, u shouldnt talk bad about something you have never heard

Thread Information