Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Ajani
    Quote Originally Posted by blackraven
    It doesnt really bother me when someone makes that comment, its just that I find it funny how your really dont hear people making that comment about other speakers. And I 100% agree that the planar sound is not for every one.

Quote Originally Posted by frenchmon
    Now I have heard Monitor audio...all but the new ones with the ribbon tweeters. The ones I did hear left me wondering what all the fuss was about.
    People actually do speak that way about all highly critically acclaimed/publicly loved products...

But I agree that Magnepan gets some of the worst of it.... Mostly because they are some of the most succesful and beloved speakers... It's probably unfair, but the more succesful a product is, the more heavily it will be criticized by non-fans...

Suspended
    Bob Heil is the guy who invented that piece of gear Frampton uses and Joe Walsh used on Rocky Mountain Way. I'd love to go over and meet him. I heard him do a radio interview and he has some pretty good stories. I recently caught Frampton on a Dish HD video station in concert and he was amazing.

Yeah, Frampton plays a mean six string.

frenchmon

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information