Forum Regular

Audio Seduction?

This speaker manufacturer and website was recommended to me by my audio dealer/friend. I must say when visiting this site I felt like it was audio seduction and I had to leave immediately otherwise I would have bought something in just a few more seconds.

Has anyone ever auditioned any of these speakers?

http://www.carnegieacoustics.com/#/home/

Love the music...wonder who is it?
    Music...let it into your soul and be moved....with Canton...Pure Music

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    W10 i5 Quad core processor 8GB RAM/Jriver 20/ Fidelizer Optimizer/ iFI Micro DSD DAC-iUSB 3.0/Vincent SA - T1/Vincent SP-331 MK /MMF-7.1/2M BLACK/MS Phenomena ll+/Canton Vento 830.2

Forum Regular
    Yes, I was totally taken in by the music. Wish I knew the name of the music source. The whole presentation of this site really drew me in big time. I am fixated on the Classic Tower speakers from these guys. I've not be able to find a review on them yet.

Forum Regular

Reminds me of my past exposures to the standard McIntired Pitch

I would walk into a McIntired Dealer and a rather snobby salesman would then walk up and speak in hushed tones to convey the reverence one should have toward McIntired..................

"And what do you listen to now?" with barely concealed contempt............

My use of Mackie HR824's as secondary sound systems has convinced me that cone speakers NEED a servo-feedback control circuit to provide program clarity and accuracy. These Carnegie speakers cost enough that they should make one interested in Magnepan 1.7's or even 3.7's.

Thread Information