• 02-14-2004, 09:46 PM
    Teddyaudio
    Anyone using these speakers
    I would appreciate any information about these speakers from anyone who is using them.
    They are called Streem. I am interested in using the FS-808's front and rear with the CV-525 in the center in a large 34 x 14 foot room. I might go to a full 7.1 system later.

http://www.stationstreet.ca/detail.a...&sid=325163068

Streem FS-808 .

Thanks,

Teddyaudio
  • 02-19-2004, 07:09 AM
    butterbrain
    Hey Teddy

I'm using the Streem FS-808's with the CV-525 center and SR-280 rears and am more and more impressed every day. You can't beat these speakers for their quality and sound especially for the price. I've heard speakers that cost a whole lot more that can't hold a candle to Streem. I recommend them all the time and recommend them to you.

You can read my reviews here on audioreview.com and some others on there.

Cheers!

BB
  • 02-19-2004, 09:41 AM
    Teddyaudio
    Thanks BB
    undefined
    Quote:

Originally Posted by butterbrain
    Hey Teddy

I'm using the Streem FS-808's with the CV-525 center and SR-280 rears and am more and more impressed every day. You can't beat these speakers for their quality and sound especially for the price. I've heard speakers that cost a whole lot more that can't hold a candle to Streem. I recommend them all the time and recommend them to you.

You can read my reviews here on audioreview.com and some others on there.

Cheers!

BB

I have read your reviews. That got me interested in checking into them. Thanks again for the heads up. I got a quote from them for the six towers and one center. My only concern was the center. I want to hear dialogue well. Sometimes we cannot hear dialogue well with my AR-HC6. Also once I get these speakers, we plan to keep them.

Ted