VideoFame Registered Member

Cool Polk LSi25 speakers, need help

Anyone have comments on this speaker. I auditioned them at the local stereo shop using Denon 4806 (which I own) and they sounded very good. But these guys are expensive. Is there any other good speakers that really bring the sound stage out of the box and have good detail and clarity for around $2500/pair? I like strong tight base, good defined middle range and nice highs but not overly bright. Wow sounds like I'm ordering something from the restaurant ;-}
    Fashion videos

Forum Regular

Cool LSi 15

The LSi 15 sounds as good to my ears,for less green.I actually think they sound better,they are the same speaker without powered sub.

Oh man, there are a lot of great speakers in your price range worth auditioning. Off the top of my head:
    Von Schweikert VR2
    Magnepan 1.6qr
    Martin Logan Aeon i
    Vandersteen 2ce

There are a ton of others, but these are the ones I can think of that don't possess hot top ends. I haven't heard Dali, but based on what I've read, you might want to consider them as well.

Hope this helps.

I said this in another thread and I know it sounds snobby, but if I were to drop $2500 on speakers, I wouldn't be looking at Polk. You could audition B&W, Dynaudio, Vienna Acoustics, etc.

Thread Information