• 04-20-2007, 06:40 PM
    Mr Peabody
    What happened to "Quick Reply"
    All the recent threads I posted to no longer had the box to post a quick reply, now I have to click a button to go to another page and then post, what's up with that? Will this feature return? Thanks
  • 04-20-2007, 07:26 PM
    Dusty Chalk
    I'm posting in quick-reply now -- perhaps it gets shut off when the forum gets busy? Also, are you logged in on those pages? Look in the upper right-hand corner, does it say, "Welcome, Mr Peabody"? I know I had a problem for a while where every other click I was logged in and (alternately) logged out. It kind of went away by itself, never did figure that one. I might have cleared my cache and logged in again.
  • 04-21-2007, 06:34 AM
    Mr Peabody
    I'm signed in and I don't have to sign in again to post after going to the post page. Maybe I'm on 100% review for some reason, or something out of sync with Explorer 7. I wonder if it could be something blocked by Norton? The quick post window was showing up with Norton on my system, but sometimes when I do a scan it says it found a tracking cookie. If this is blocked, would it keep certain board features from working? I wouldn't think so as long as the board recognizes me when I arrive.
  • 06-17-2007, 08:29 AM
    Blue Meanie
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Dusty Chalk
    I'm posting in quick-reply now -- perhaps it gets shut off when the forum gets busy?

And WHEN exactly do these forums get BUSY, LOL?!? It's been a ghost town for years around here, compared to earlier days. For example, it's 11:40AM CDT in the US where I am, and so far today, there have only been posts to 24 threads. Hardly a traffic jam. Put a fork in it, this place (sadly) is done. And now even you have left...

Jeff