Thread: A Tv Forum.

A Tv Forum.

This site talks alot about TV and TV-related stuff....I think we need a TV section, that way the Film section doesn't get cluttered with TV stuff.

Department of Heuristics and Research on Material Applications
    Wouldn't hurt - I think maybe just adding "&TV" to the forum titlewould be fine enough, too. It's fairly easy to filter and not click on the threads you don't want to read. Although I wonder if there's still someone running the show here? Anyone heard from ericl in the last 6 months?

Suspended
    I've tried to "coax" ericl into responding to my gripes about the spamming and moderating but to no aval. May be though that he's heard it all before...

There definately are a LOT of TV topics in Fav Films. At first I was surprised when I saw all of them and I shied away from posting or responding to the TV discussions.

I invited Ericl to Kex's 6k bash. Haven't heard from him. It's like a Twilight Zone episode where everyone is dead but no one knows it yet. The ship is sailing into the fog without a captain.
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

Quote Originally Posted by GMichael
    I invited Ericl to Kex's 6k bash. Haven't heard from him. It's like a Twilight Zone episode where everyone is dead but no one knows it yet. The ship is sailing into the fog without a captain.
    Right and what happens when your ship loses it's captain? You replace him with the next in command and I believe that's you GMichael.

Quote Originally Posted by PeruvianSkies
    Right and what happens when your ship loses it's captain? You replace him with the next in command and I believe that's you GMichael.
    You don't want me as the captain. We'd hit an iceberg in the Caribbean. I nominate Kex, Estat and JohnMichael. Who wants to start a poll on who's gonna take over? We'll see who gets voted in.
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

Thread Information