M.P.S.E /AES/SMPTE member Sir Terrence the Terrible's Avatar

A question for JM or Bobsticks

JM or Bobsticks,
    How do I delete my account from this website? Can you give me instructions on how to do so?
    Sir Terrence

Titan Reference 3D 1080p projector
    200" SI Black Diamond II screen
    Oppo BDP-103D
    Datastat RS20I audio/video processor 12.4 audio setup
    9 Onkyo M-5099 power amp
    9 Onkyo M-510 power amp
    9 Onkyo M-508 power amp
    6 custom CAL amps for subs
    3 custom 3 way horn DSP hybrid monitors
    18 custom 3 way horn DSP hybrid surround/ceiling speakers
    2 custom 15" sealed FFEC servo subs
    4 custom 15" H-PAS FFEC servo subs
    THX Style Baffle wall

Man of the People Forums Moderator bobsticks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Terrence the Terrible
    JM or Bobsticks,
    How do I delete my account from this website? Can you give me instructions on how to do so?
    Hey my friend!

I have no idea...plus, I'm no longer empowered with mod capabilities...what's goin' on? Somethin' got yer hackles up? I haven't been around in a hot minute to know of any drama...

Please do send me contact info so we can keep in touch if ya truly are bailing...

Peace
    So, I broke into the palace
    With a sponge and a rusty spanner
    She said : "Eh, I know you, and you cannot sing"
    I said : "That's nothing - you should hear me play piano"

Musicaholic Forums Moderator ForeverAutumn's Avatar
    Was it GMichael's used underwear thread? I knew he was crossing a line.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn
    Was it GMichael's used underwear thread? I knew he was crossing a line.
    I'm sorry SirT. Please don't go.

Actually I know the reason. I hope you reconsider SirT. You have friends here and we didn't do anything wrong. Don't punish us too.
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

Administrator Site Administrator
    Hey STtT -

I'm the one that has to do it but I'd really hope you reconsider.

I know the reason why as well - and I've been moving the past week - so I've not had a chance to chime in, but I'd seriously hope you reconsider your request.

Thanks,
    -adam

JM or Bobsticks,
    Oh no! Not again!?! Damn!

Super Moderator Site Moderator JohnMichael's Avatar
    JM or Bobsticks,

I am not able to perform that function. Of course I would not want to delete your account. As a matter of fact I will get on my knees and beg you not to leave. Oh wait that could be taken the wrong way. Anyway I hope you stay.
    JohnMichael
    Vinyl Rega Planar 2, Incognito rewire, Deepgroove subplatter, ceramic bearing, Michell Technoweight, Rega 24V motor, TTPSU, FunkFirm Achroplat platter, Michael Lim top and bottom braces, 2 Rega feet and one RDC cones. Grado Sonata, Moon 110 LP phono.
    Digital
    Sony SCD-XA5400ES SACD/cd SID mat, Marantz SA 8001
    Int. Amp Krell S-300i
    Speaker
    Monitor Audio RS6
    Cables
    AQ SPKR and AQ XLR and IC

Folks, I am not going anywhere just yet, I am still trying to wipe the underwear thread out of me head. I am angry, upset, and just generally on Latino emotional overload, but that is the very reason I would not leave right now.

This was just for my information just in case I felt that the time has come to do so. I love you all much too much to just leave. I left once out of anger(and had taken on a huge responsibility), but I will never do that again. You see I came crawling back begging for forgiveness for my transgressions.
    Sir Terrence

Oppo BDP-103D
    9 Onkyo M-5099 power amp
    9 Onkyo M-510 power amp
    9 Onkyo M-508 power amp
    THX Style Baffle wall

Sir T

I thought Rich was the drama queen around here, but it turn out to be you LOL

Suspended
    I posted to this thread why was it deleted? It would be nice if you all censor some one you let them know why.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Peabody
    I posted to this thread why was it deleted? It would be nice if you all censor some one you let them know why.

When your post was not nice or on topic why should it receive a response? You were making another attempt to bait Sir T. Much like your other failed thread. Honestly do you think that crap benefits the boards or just your sense of fun?
    JohnMichael
    Vinyl Rega Planar 2, Incognito rewire, Deepgroove subplatter, ceramic bearing, Michell Technoweight, Rega 24V motor, TTPSU, FunkFirm Achroplat platter, Michael Lim top and bottom braces, 2 Rega feet and one RDC cones. Grado Sonata, Moon 110 LP phono.
    Digital
    Int. Amp Krell S-300i
    Speaker
    Monitor Audio RS6
    Cables

Quote Originally Posted by Smokey
    Sir T

I thought Rich was the drama queen around here, but it turn out to be you LOL
    Actually, the party that created the drama is missing in action, I am just reacting to it.
    Sir Terrence

Oppo BDP-103D
    9 Onkyo M-5099 power amp
    9 Onkyo M-510 power amp
    9 Onkyo M-508 power amp
    THX Style Baffle wall

Suspended
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnMichael
    When your post was not nice or on topic why should it receive a response? You were making another attempt to bait Sir T. Much like your other failed thread. Honestly do you think that crap benefits the boards or just your sense of fun?
    JohnMichael you are a hypocrit to the inth degree. First of all my post was not nasty or derogatory, it didn't even address Sir T. You think it's alright for Sir T to call some one a monkey who didn't even post to a thread but my post was baiting Sir T?! You have no business being a moderator, you are a biased descriminating sad excuse of humanity. The fact that Sir T can show his passive aggressive immaturity and have you protect him says it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Peabody
    JohnMichael you are a hypocrit to the inth degree. First of all my post was not nasty or derogatory, it didn't even address Sir T. You think it's alright for Sir T to call some one a monkey who didn't even post to a thread but my post was baiting Sir T?! You have no business being a moderator, you are a biased descriminating sad excuse of humanity. The fact that Sir T can show his passive aggressive immaturity and have you protect him says it all.

Well at least this time you are not criticising me for being gay. I will follow up with a PM.
    JohnMichael
    Digital
    Int. Amp Krell S-300i
    Speaker
    Monitor Audio RS6
    Cables

Folks I'm going to lock out this thread before it goes totally out of control.

There is a lot of animosity between certain member of this community and it is better for us all if you guys figured out how to play well together, or use the 'ignore' feature where you don't have to see someones post.

I really hate it how this seems to happen every couple of weeks lately, WTF is going on with the old members here. We should be on this site talking about Audio/Video stuff - not name calling/ghey bashing/shoving your ideas down someone throat - there are all types of ears/rooms/music out there. Get over your own egos and learn to get along or I'll start with closing the Off Topic forum and move onto banning some of the older members who constantly fight. GROW UP!

Thread Information