Smiley bug

Printable View

• 11-20-2003, 10:39 AM
    FLZapped
    Smiley bug
    When attempting to insert a text smiley at the cursor, it instead inserts at the end of the message......of course, this means finding the code for it, erasing it and then pasting it wher you want it.

This needs fixin'!

-Bruce
  • 11-20-2003, 02:36 PM
    Davey.
    Hmmm, I haven't noticed that one before. Let me try. I'll type out this message first and then go back and insert a smiley here :)and then see if it works. Hold on. Here goes ......

Works OK for me. I used the clickable smilies box though. Not sure what you mean about a text smiley. Are you sure that you first clicked the mouse pointer at the point where you wanted it to go?
  • 11-20-2003, 02:53 PM
    Chris
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Davey.
    Hmmm, I haven't noticed that one before. Let me try. I'll type out this message first and then go back and insert a smiley here :)and then see if it works. Hold on. Here goes ......

Works OK for me. I used the clickable smilies box though. Not sure what you mean about a text smiley. Are you sure that you first clicked the mouse pointer at the point where you wanted it to go?

I've seen this problem before on other vB sites I've participated on. I think it's a vB problem. I'll look into it. Hopefully it will be fixed when we upgrade our version number.