JSE

Lose Match.com PLEASE!

Not cool when you are working in a open office environment for a overly obsessive company when it comes to offending anyone for any reason. The barely dressed (pun intended) women are not office friendly. Although the girl in pink is mighty cute. I am going to have to start not logging on from work which is primarily the only place I have time. I already had to explain it to co-workers. I'm sure I'm not the only one who dislikes the adds. And, what do they have to do with Audio/Video?

JSE

Forum Regular

Question Where do you work?

They don't get upset over your using your work time and computer to peruse audioreview, but they will get upset over a rather chaste picture?

I do this at work too, but I know I'm not supposed to.

JSE
    I can do pretty much what I want as long as my work get's done. I am extremely efficient at my job and I can spend some time on the net each day if I want. My boss could care less as long as I get it done timely and done well. And yes, the pictures cause a problem. I don't have a problem with the pictures myself, but some of my coworkers may. I still don't understand what they have to do with Audio?

JSE

Agreed!

Work can be touchy. So can the SO (well no wonder you like that site. Can't they tone it down a bit, at least?

Pete
    I fear explanations explanatory of things explained.
    Abraham Lincoln

I can put in a request, but it's an ad served by a third party, so we may not be able to do much about it right away. What if you minimized your screen so that you'd have to scroll to see the right-side ad? Just a thought - I know it doesn't solve the issue. I'll see what I can do, if anything.

Thread Information