View Poll Results: Who should run our ship?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • kexodusc - Who here has more posts or is more helpful?

5 26.32%
  • JohnMichael - Is he just too nice to be in charge?

2 10.53%
  • Worf - Why not let the Klingon clean house?

0 0%
  • E-Stat - He's a mod. Put his ars to work.

0 0%
  • Woochifer - Remember him? Baby has him tied up?

3 15.79%
  • Tex - One flew over our kookoo's nest.

0 0%
  • Purvskies - No spanation needed.

5 26.32%
  • ForeverAutumn - The hottest lady here.

2 10.53%
  • Feanor - He's got the best rep!

1 5.26%
  • GMichael - Me? We'll all crash and burn baby!

1 5.26%
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Man of the People Forums Moderator bobsticks's Avatar
    For the record, my vote can be bought...

...I'm easy but I aint cheap.

Suspended
    Ah, c'mon guys, Pix is just misunderstood.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Peabody
    Ah, c'mon guys, Pix is just misunderstood.
    Trolls have always been misunderstood I suppose...right?

Quote Originally Posted by PeruvianSkies
    Trolls have always been misunderstood I suppose...right?
    He does liven this place up a bit.
    Just think how much everyone talks about missing people like Lex and SVI. Sure, they were a little nuts. But we had so much fun with them. You'd miss Pixledick if he was gone. Go on, admit it. Deap down, you know it's true.
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

Musicaholic Forums Moderator ForeverAutumn's Avatar
    Wow. I'm flattered to be nominated. But I have to throw my support Kex's way.

Anyone willling to revive the Tunesday thread is a candidate after my own heart.

Suspended
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn
    ...a candidate after my own heart.
    HUH!!! What's this??? Are you single again???

Leg-humper alert!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rich-n-Texas
    HUH!!! What's this??? Are you single again???

Leg-humper alert!!!
    Hey! Get in line with the rest of us. Take a number.

I have number 27.
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich-n-Texas

Leg-humper alert!!!
    Yeah, that's attractive.

We need more voters...rock the vote ya'll!

Suspended
    Yeah, a really pitiful voter turnout huh? So much apathy.

Not many people venture into the site feedback forum. I'm surprised that we've had this much turnout. We may be stuck with this tie.
    Hope Eric is OK. I wonder why he doesn't come around anymore. Does anyone have contact with him? Any word on if he's alright?

Department of Heuristics and Research on Material Applications
    Wow...I ran a campaign against people that don't even want the job and I'm still not winning...
    I need to Gerrymander the vote somehow -
    NEW RULE:

Rave recers get 13 electoral votes, all other forums count as 4 electoral votes...

Quote Originally Posted by kexodusc
    Wow...I ran a campaign against people that don't even want the job and I'm still not winning...
    I need to Gerrymander the vote somehow -
    NEW RULE:

Rave recers get 13 electoral votes, all other forums count as 4 electoral votes...
    At lease you have votes. I'd be happy with a vote. And I started the thread.
    Talk about rejection.

What makes you think that you are a Raver? You're a geer geek buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by GMichael
    At lease you have votes. I'd be happy with a vote. And I started the thread.
    Talk about rejection.

What makes you think that you are a Raver? You're a geer geek buddy.
    I definitely spend more time in RR...I think I probably post there more too since speaker, HT, general, amp,etc split the rest. Maybe I read more than I post though, I try not post when I don't have anything positive to say, but I'm guilty of venting at times too.

Fave films gets more time too...I find the other forums a little dull to be honest. There's only so many which $350 receiver should I get threads a man can take.

Quote Originally Posted by kexodusc
    I definitely spend more time in RR...I think I probably post there more too since speaker, HT, general, amp,etc split the rest. Maybe I read more than I post though, I try not post when I don't have anything positive to say, but I'm guilty of venting at times too.

Fave films gets more time too...I find the other forums a little dull to be honest. There's only so many which $350 receiver should I get threads a man can take.
    OK, how about this question?

Do you think a RECEIVER is good ENOUGH for a PROFESSIONAL DVD reviewer to use to review MOVIES with? Let me explain. I am the OFFICIAL DVD reviewer in these here parts. And I have a RECEIVER. But it's an ONKYO. And MY system HAS been calibrated by a PROFESSIONAL calibrator. HE told me that it's BEST to always have the CENTER at plus 10 while all the OTHER speakers are at minus 5. The two FRONTS are book shelf SPEAKERS, while the CENTER is a different brand SPEAKER. The surrounds ARE in the ceiling. PM me if YOU want to KNOW what brand THEY are.
    Don't YOU wish that you COULD write like ME?

How long do we have to wait for the throne to be empty before we can overthrow the king?

I just hope he's alright at this point.

Man of the People Forums Moderator bobsticks's Avatar
    Gotta question: It seems like most of the mods around here don't post that often. Since Woochie has largely (but not completely) faded Kex really holds down the fort. I would be severly disappointed if his presence became mostly administrative--disappointed to the extent that I might lead a palace coup to the tune of "Et tu, Bobsticks?"

Besides, maybe I'd feel more egalitarian voting for the young lady since I doubt I'll be able to force myself into HRC.

I think we should elect the person with the largest posting presence because if anything I think it's important for mods and admins to be involved with the site, and if you are posting with a higher frequency than that means you are involved, although we are not talking about short term troll posting, but rather long-term commitment posting. If you go by posts alone Kex would be one of the top choices, but this is also stretched out over the course of quite some time. Others have been around a shorter amount of time and have a substantial amount of posts. I am nearly 2K and will most likely hit that mark before this username turns 1 year old. That means I have an average of around 6 posts/day. GMichael averages around 7/day. Kex is around 4.5/day. FA is around 2/day. Wooch around 2 1/2 per/day.

I think we should elect the person with the largest posting presence because if anything I think it's important for mods and admins to be involved with the site, and if you are posting with a higher frequency than that means you are involved, although we are not talking about short term troll posting, but rather long-term commitment posting. If you go by posts alone Kex would be one of the top choices, but this is also stretched out over the course of quite some time. Others have been around a shorter amount of time and have a substantial amount of posts. I am nearly 2K and will most likely hit that mark before this username turns 1 year old. That means I have an average of around 6 posts/day. GMichael averages around 7/day. Kex is around 4.5/day. FA is around 2/day. Wooch around 2 1/2 per/day.
    WTF?
    I thought this thread was a joke?

Letting us decide who could replace Ericl (assuming he needs replacing) would be like letting the inmates vote on who runs the asylum.

Has anyone ever thought, "Hey it's summer. Maybe Eric's enjoying a nice vacation with his family"?

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn
    Letting us decide who could replace Ericl (assuming he needs replacing) would be like letting the inmates vote on who runs the asylum.

Has anyone ever thought, "Hey it's summer. Maybe Eric's enjoying a nice vacation with his family"?
    So it's better to have NO ONE running an asylum vs. an inmate running it?

Most Active:

If you go to the members galleries and choose sort by most active you will see a list that includes the most active users in both the forum and the photo gallery. As of right now here are those that frequent the forum that are in the top 20:

Pskies: #2
    GMichael #3
    dean_martin #6
    Florian #7
    anamorphic96 #16

Suspended
    Did Eric go on a trip down a river in PA?

Suspended
    If you go to the members galleries and choose sort by most active you will see a list that includes the most active users in both the forum and the photo gallery. As of right now here are those that frequent the forum that are in the top 20:

Pskies: #2
    GMichael #3
    dean_martin #6
    Florian #7
    anamorphic96 #16
    Was I on the list? Not that I want the job but I'm out here almost once a day. Sometimes on the weekend I feel I'm the only one here.

Sorry, Psky, you are disqualified. It is in the AR bylaws that no inbreeder can hold a position of authority here.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information