Forum Regular

Please update the site!!!!!!!

I must say that I really have enjoyed this site. I constantly use the reviews section for reference and have found it to be very helpful. Lately the site has gone to pot with next to no new updates in the product lines. I understand that there are many new products coming out all the time, but that is what this site is for. Many products are 1 to 2 models behind current. Case in point, I needed to look up a Toshiba RPTV set, a model that is now currently being replaced by a newer one. Not only do you not have the newest model, you don't even have the older model! The only one listed is the one 3 models back. That is ridiculous! Another example is the Marantz SR7400 receiver, it has been out for almost 6 months and yet it is still not available for posting reviews. There are thousands of products like this. I'm not trying to bust your (site admin) chops, but a little site maintenance would be helpful. I see you have plenty of time to update all the annoying adds, why not the content?

Quote Originally Posted by smokehouse
    I'm not trying to bust your (site admin) chops, but a little site maintenance would be helpful. I see you have plenty of time to update all the annoying adds, why not the content?
    It is becoming more difficult for us to stay on top of the tens of thousands of products that come out each year. With such limited resources, we do our best to constantly add products to our site, but we will always miss some. Even those annoying ads we have running aren't enough to pay for the extra resources needed to have a "near-perfect" site. We'll keep doing our best to try to please as many members as we can.

AR Newbie Registered Member

Main Speaker

The Bert Doppenberg Oris 150 and 200, mated with the AER DM 1 or 2 or 3, or Lowther drivers, usually at 109db efficiency, and very adffordable in kit OR assembled form, must be factored in to any new system evaluation. My Oris 200 with DM3 speakers, is giving me affordable live music for the first time in 40 years of dabbling in the high end. As I get to concerts in Vienna, up to twice a week, my ears a finely calibrated to the true/live. With a top amp ie the Transcendent Sound SEOTL at 1.5 watts, one is in musical heaven with NO excuses for any shortcomings. Site at http;//www.diy-systems.com

Thread Information