Adding products

Printable View

• 02-01-2004, 08:25 AM
    TinHere
    Adding products
    What is the procecure for adding new products to the review section? A number of people have said they have e-mailed trying to get the Onix line of Rocket and Reference speakers listed without success for well over a year. There has been considerable buzz about these speakers on other forums and their addition might help increase traffic here. Thank you.
  • 02-05-2004, 01:39 PM
    Chris
    Quote:

Originally Posted by TinHere
    What is the procecure for adding new products to the review section? A number of people have said they have e-mailed trying to get the Onix line of Rocket and Reference speakers listed without success for well over a year. There has been considerable buzz about these speakers on other forums and their addition might help increase traffic here. Thank you.

You can always post it here in this forum. Email suggestions tend to get lost sometimes simply due to the massive amounts of spam we receive daily. We're also very tight on resources and have had a tough time adding many of the user-suggested product lines, mostly because we've been working on ways to add mass quantities of products automatically.

In any event, I'll see if I can't add the products you mentioned.
  • 02-05-2004, 07:48 PM
    TinHere
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris
    You can always post it here in this forum. Email suggestions tend to get lost sometimes simply due to the massive amounts of spam we receive daily. We're also very tight on resources and have had a tough time adding many of the user-suggested product lines, mostly because we've been working on ways to add mass quantities of products automatically.

Thanks Chris!

If you need more info let me know.
  • 04-16-2004, 12:43 PM
    TinHere
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris

Bump. It's been sooooooo loooooong waiting for these to get listed and all the info is posted on the request thread. TIA.
  • 04-18-2004, 09:12 PM
    ToddB
    Quote:

Originally Posted by TinHere
    Bump. It's been sooooooo loooooong waiting for these to get listed and all the info is posted on the request thread. TIA.

OK, TinHere, all of the current Onix products have been added. Keep making product suggestions in the other thread, I know that there's a lot of items that are missing from the database.
  • 04-19-2004, 10:27 AM
    TinHere
    Quote:

Originally Posted by ToddB
    OK, TinHere, all of the current Onix products have been added. Keep making product suggestions in the other thread, I know that there's a lot of items that are missing from the database.

Thanks ToddB! :cool: