hi5
    AR Newbie Registered Member

How do you rate Snell Type J/mkIII

Guys,

Have you heard Snell Type J/MKIII. Anyone of you familiar with this spks?. Would appreciate if you could post your experience on this

TQ

Forum Regular

Snell's Are Great.

Quote Originally Posted by hi5
    Guys,

Have you heard Snell Type J/MKIII. Anyone of you familiar with this spks?. Would appreciate if you could post your experience on this

TQ
    I have had Snell speakers for 8 years and they are my favorite speaker period.I have K-III bookshelves in my bedroom and Snell QBX series for my home theatre.They have a rightness of sound that i find lacking in most other speakers.In all the comparative models they have produced i thought they were much better than say Paradigm or B&W.But you have to listen for yourself. They have a dynamic rightness that with the right ampification is stunning.Some say their older models as the ones you asked about are better;but i disagree as i have models from both periods of production.They are a smaller company that never advertised their products much;were purchased a few years ago by Boston Acoustics but still maintain their own R&D as far as i know.Give them a try;i'll bet you won't be dissapointed.

Thread Information