AR Newbie Registered Member

KARAOKE/DJ mixer with ECHO

I am looking for some kind of device that will allow me add echo effects, to my performences. I am looking for a device that you can plub a microphone into, and when you talk, screem echos will be produced.

I found many Karaoke mixers and other sound processors, but the limit of the echo on them is moslty 1milly second. I need a device that will extand the echo to at least 2.5 ms.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Forum Regular

This is all I know.

This is the only thing that comes to mind. Not sure the delay time, or if this is what you're looking for but I figured i'd post it anyway! I don't think it's what you need but might help..http://www.radioshack.ca/estore/Prod...log=RadioShack

Forum Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by joel2762
    This is the only thing that comes to mind. Not sure the delay time, or if this is what you're looking for but I figured i'd post it anyway! I don't think it's what you need but might help..http://www.radioshack.ca/estore/Prod...log=RadioShack
    An effects processor will do this, but it is an outboard effect, so you will need a way to amplify the signal and ideally a small mixer to adjust the mix (although some will let you mix the signal in the processor, giving a wetter or drier signal). They will have some combination of RCA inputs, 1/4-inch, or XLR inputs, look at Behringer, Alesis, dbx, etc.

Thread Information