Forum Regular

Talking help me out folks

Can anyone tell me how Nakamichi SoundSpace 8.5 works? I was wondering if its any better than bose acoustimass 10 III. Guyz respondddddddddddddddddd

JSE
    Quote Originally Posted by motiram
    Can anyone tell me how Nakamichi SoundSpace 8.5 works? I was wondering if its any better than bose acoustimass 10 III. Guyz respondddddddddddddddddd
    Can't be any worse that BOSE? Looks really cool but the specs are not all that impressive. 30watts for a sub and that's peak!

I guess for an office or small bedroom it might be OK but for a main listening room I think it would fall a little short. Of course I'm just guessing and have never listened to the system.

For the money I'm also guessing it cost, you could do a whole lot better. Look at some surround packages form makers like Polk, Infinity, Paradigm, Boston, Energy, Axiom, Athena, Klipsch, JBL, etc. Or, put together your system speaker by speaker. You can get a pretty good A/V receiver now for under $500. Look at Yamaha, Denon, H/K, Marantz, Onkyo and Pioneer to name a few of the majors. Decent DVD players can be had under $100 now.

I guess what I am saying is, do some research and look at other brands that are not HTIB type systems. Compared to the Nakamichi system, you could probably spend less and get more in terms of features and sound. With a little work. Read some of the past threads in these forums and you should get some good ideas.

BTW, stay away from BOSE.

JSE

Forum Regular
    Thanks dude...Gotchu. Seems like Bose and Nakamichi r not my choices I will do my homework to figure out other speakers.

Thread Information