Help Me Decide What To Do Friday Night...

Do I go see the Sin City Injectors, a rockabilly band from Millwakee at a bar five minutes from my place with no cover and really cheap drafts, or do I drive across town 20 minutes to go see Texas Terri and pay a $10 cover and pay 4 bucks a beer? Oh yeah, Cheetah Chrome from the Dead Boys is with Texas Terri...maybe that should top the balance?

Any and all input is appreciated. Just trying to get some sort of posting going on here today.
    Last edited by nobody; 08-04-2004 at 11:28 AM.

Musicaholic Forums Moderator ForeverAutumn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nobody
    Do I go see the Sin City Injectors, a rockabilly band from Millwakee at a bar five minutes from my place with no cover and really cheap drafts, or do I drive across town 20 minutes to go see Texas Terri and pay a $10 cover and pay 4 bucks a beer? Oh yeah, Cheetah Chrome from the Dead Boys is with Texas Terri...maybe that should top the balance?

Any and all input is appreciated. Just trying to get some sort of posting going on here today.
    Well....I've never heard of any of those bands. But if you go to the place only 5 minutes away, you can walk and then you can drink more and not worry about drinking and driving.

Now there's some good thinking.

Yup, my problem is between being cheap and easy, or a show I'd rather see, but have to drive and pay more.

Ah, play it by ear. Sounds like you can't go wrong no matter what you do. I'd probably want to see Cheetah based on what he's done, not necessarily what he's doing now. He's an underrated guitar player, though. Years ago I had a roommate who was acquainted with him & he crashed at our place a couple of times. Had a good time hanging out with him, actually, talking music & doing a bit of playing too. He can play the thing. Based on the shape he was in at the time, it's a little surprising he's still alive.

If you're hanging with a group of people the rockabilly thing sounds like a better option. If it's just you & say yr wife it might be worth traveling crosstown. Sounds like a dilemma, though.

I don't like others.

Thread Information