Forum Regular

What features of the German language should be taken into account when translating?

I need to translate the technical documentation. Which translator is best to use? What specifics of German should be taken into account?

Forum Regular
    To translate into German, you need to know the specifics of the language, and be able to adapt the text to the relevant terminology. If you need a quality translation, contact the Littera Translation Agency https://littera24.com/en/german-lang...lation-agency/
    When executing an order for translation, when German is the target language, the translation is performed by German translators and native speakers.

Forum Regular Registered Member Andomar91's Avatar
    The technical language usually has its own specifics and is very complicated for translation. I would advise you to use the service Translate.com. I used it when I needed to translate technical documentation from english to portuguese. It turned out quite efficiently. I like this service because there is a function not only for machine translation but also the opportunity to order a professional translation from qualifying translators. The dignity is a lot of foreign languages for translation.

Thread Information