AR Newbie Registered Member

Adding a sub to bookshelf speakers

Hi guys! This is my first time posting here so I hope I'm not breaking any rule. I would like to upgrade my music listening experience and I have no idea what I'm doing.
    Currently, I have a pair of Wavemaster Cube mini (I don't think they are very popular here) and I'm using them with my PC. They are ok but there is something missing when I listen. I think the low frequencies (please correct me if I'm wrong). I'm a bit on a budget so I was thinking of cutting some corners. Buy a powered subwoofer (around 100 euros ~ 110 dollars ) and a 3.5 mm splitter. Connect the splitter to the PC, 1 end goes to the speakers and the other to the sub (with maybe a RCA adapter).
    Also, the people from Europe. Where do you buy your stuff? A lot of stuff I read about online is not sold here.
    Will this work? Would you do this if you were in my shoes? Thanks!
    Edit: what do you think about the Jamo SUB 210?

ArtisanAcoustics

I highly recommend for you music enthusiasts to check the best quality speakers to date artisanacoustics.net and I am pretty sure you guys will love it!

How its working dear?

It sounds like you got it figured out properly Jessica. Just remember to make necessary adjustments until your receive the proper sound you are looking for.

Thread Information