Forum Regular

mission 780se vs. 782se speakers, help needed

Hi, need help, aside from the steep price of floorstanders, wanted to know if it is really worth the price?have onkyo txnr900 as my avreceivers in 26 sq.m. room , thanks in advance, and narrowed down my choice of speakers to mission volare series and 780se or floorstanders..

Quote Originally Posted by sidney
    Hi, need help, aside from the steep price of floorstanders, wanted to know if it is really worth the price?have onkyo txnr900 as my avreceivers in 26 sq.m. room , thanks in advance, and narrowed down my choice of speakers to mission volare series and 780se or floorstanders..
    Your question relates to "value" which is a purely personal decision. Value is relative so no one here can, nor should we, decide if anything is worth the price. If you like them and they sound better than everything else you've heard in the price class then yes, they are worth it. Some people will look at a Mercedes E55 AMG which is $92,000usd and still consider this a screaming bargain...for a mid-sized sedan!

FWIW, there's a pair for sale on videogon.com right now. Check under "main speakers."

Hope this helps.

RGA
    Forum Regular
    "Mercedes E55 AMG which is $92,000usd and still consider this a screaming bargain."

Well based on the repair history of Mercedes - no doubt the owner will be screaming.

No doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by RGA
    "Mercedes E55 AMG which is $92,000usd and still consider this a screaming bargain."

Well based on the repair history of Mercedes - no doubt the owner will be screaming.
    That's a good one .

Hey, at least DCX was finally able to climb back into the Top Ten in the latest JD Power IQS. They moved up two spots to number ten!

Still rather have a Bimmer...

Thread Information