Thread: lol

lol

I posted a thread over on the Steve Hoffman music board. After 7 minutes, it was already 20 threads down! The participation there is phenomenal.

Suspended
    What do you expect on a board with 5 people who still post? And only 3 of them like Prog

I am enjoying much of the last package. The Rione Stolt is as good as Transatlantic.

Can a crooner get a gig? dean_martin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyfi View Post
    What do you expect on a board with 5 people who still post? And only 3 of them like Prog

I am enjoying much of the last package. The Rione Stolt is as good as Transatlantic.
    Sh*t! I gotta find another site for new music recommendations. I'm not into prog - maybe one day, but not now.

I just finished going through most of my original film score cds/lps I accumulated in the 90s during the resurgence of exotica/lounge music and put together a 20-track playlist of well-crafted compositions and psychedelic oddities, mostly from Germany and Italy with some Elmer Bernstein film music thrown in for good measure. To compliment this, I listen to a handful of tracks from the two-cd set The Exotic Moods of Les Baxter. I'll tire of this soon enough and then where do I go? I don't think I'll find any hints here.

Anyone know where Davey/dbi posts now?

Quote Originally Posted by dean_martin View Post
    Sh*t! I gotta find another site for new music recommendations. I'm not into prog - maybe one day, but not now.

I just finished going through most of my original film score cds/lps I accumulated in the 90s during the resurgence of exotica/lounge music and put together a 20-track playlist of well-crafted compositions and psychedelic oddities, mostly from Germany and Italy with some Elmer Bernstein film music thrown in for good measure. To compliment this, I listen to a handful of tracks from the two-cd set The Exotic Moods of Les Baxter. I'll tire of this soon enough and then where do I go? I don't think I'll find any hints here.

Anyone know where Davey/dbi posts now?
    Not sure where Davey posts, but check out Hoffman's site. It is NOT a prog site. They get hundreds of posts daily, about any group you can imagine.

Can a crooner get a gig? dean_martin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Finch Platte View Post
    Not sure where Davey posts, but check out Hoffman's site. It is NOT a prog site. They get hundreds of posts daily, about any group you can imagine.
    Thanks, FP. I'll check out the Hoffman site as soon as I'm done b*tchin' 'bout the demise of this place. I've nothing against prog. In fact, I've picked up on a couple artists/bands mentioned here that I may check out one day.

Suspended
    It would be nice if we had more traffic but some of the websites have too much traffic for me, I don't want to post and then have to read through 50 responses. Then again, I suppose if they were informational and kept my attention.......

Thread Information